wharton in april | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wharton in april

its atsion ranger station lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I may have to join this ride. Splitrock/Charlottesburg up here has been inundated w/ giant concrete blocks on various trails. I'll be in the explorer. Mind if a Jimmy comes along?

well,theres a few heading out tomorrow..and then were all getting together on april 19th..which day u going jw?

well,theres a few heading out tomorrow..and then were all getting together on april 19th..which day u going jw?

I'd love to go tomorrow, but it prob'ly aint gonna happen. We'll see what wifey has to say about the day tomorrow. I think she's got me scheduled for some spring cleaning! But I'd love to make the 19th. At least I have a month to plan for this one! Thanx man,

What's the schedule/ times for tomorrow? Some of my FD friends on facebook are asking. So I guess they're interested! Maybe you'll see me after-all!

Tommorrow afternoon, meeting up at Atsion around 2-3ish. Wheeling until we're all done with wheeling. :D

Now....is that where we met you last time we went? Between 2 and 3 is fine with me.

Yes, thats where we met last time. I've got the little radios, like before, and you guys know my cell number. If you dont know it, 609-602-9710. If anyone who plans on comming is bringing a CB, I'll be on channel 17. I'm going to aim more towards 3, I've got to pick up my buddy who wants to ride along insanely badly and then head for the park.

i have a few people that may be coming from mymudspace as well..they'll let me know as it gets closer

Any pics from this past wknd? Would love to see what I missed.

pictures from 3/22

Photo0126.jpg

Photo0127.jpg

Photo0128.jpg

Photo0133.jpg

Photo0132.jpg

hey jw...u gonna come with us on april 19th??

I certainly wanna try. I got some friends interested, but one of them is having me host his wife's 40th b-day party the nite before. We may be a bit hung over! I really wanna get there this time tho! I got it in my phone's calendar, iCal, and gCal, w/ reminders all set up!

hey jw, i went up split rock last friday its tigh gettin in but one ur in ur in hahaha im like 10 min away from the four corners....PM me if you wanna go sometime:thumbsup:

hey jw, i went up split rock last friday its tigh gettin in but one ur in ur in hahaha im like 10 min away from the four corners....PM me if you wanna go sometime:thumbsup:

Where'd you enter from? I usually go in from the Timberbrook/ Camp Marcella entrance, but know of two others. One in Boonton that's apparently all blocked off now? And one at the corner of Greenpond Rd and Rt 23 at the SpinCo entrance, along the RR tracks.

I've been hearing bad stories of Rockaway officers patrolling back there? Giving summonses to some people. I ran into a big cement blockade placed in a really bad spot (can't make a u-turn) right before "party hill". That was 3 weeks ago. I haven't been back since, but would love to go if the trails were clear!

im not sure wich way i went in...hahah but ill have to go around and make a few notes and mark them on the gps....btw, the spinco entrance has rocks but you can get around them only to be stoped by a highway barrier right by the bridge by the RR tracks about a 1/4 mile in after the whoops....

John, Do you have a final count as to who's going this weekend? Will is most likely not going to be there. Dave and his sonoma are a definate and Ben I haven't heard from so chalk him up as a no also.

I'm not sure which Will we're talking about, but I'm deff. going! Kev, my buddy/copilot will be there as well, and his brother with his Heep. Also, my buddy Bret with his big 'ole lifted Cherokee, and maybe another heep or two.

I'm not sure which Will we're talking about, but I'm deff. going! Kev, my buddy/copilot will be there as well, and his brother with his Heep. Also, my buddy Bret with his big 'ole lifted Cherokee, and maybe another heep or two.
He's a friend of mine...He's got a wrangler and never been off road before. But on a different note...wait'll you see us! hahaha we put a snorkel in and a rear locker. We're ready for some fun!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that means when u show us that one spot that noone would go through,you're going first,lol

Back