Mounty Mods? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mounty Mods?

^^ LOL

:p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So this is far off topic, but how is everyone's Easter?

You know, its pretty good, finnally get to be with my girlfriend ALL day, ive had to work the last 2 days, me and her are like glue haha.

But now im at my house, about to start chowing on a big feast :D

Hows yours?

My girlfriend had to work today, which is a bit of a mood killer, but other than that it has been pretty good. I have just been spending time with immediate family. My sisters youngest daughter is three and she has been going around the house all day throwing a fit about something, and I don't help much because I just laugh at her. I also got to grill up all the food because I am just that good. I helped get all the eggs filled with candy, but every time I tried to eat some my mom would throw a fit, so I have to go out and look for an egg. LOL. I feel a little old for that, but I want a little bag of those gummy bunnies. :D

Thinking about the candy though, tomorrow I am going to get up early and buy all the peeps that are left in the stores. I will be sugar high for weeks! :D

Aw sorry to hear she had to work, but oh gawd peeps hahaha i LOVE those they are amazing<33 :D

My easter was great, all up until about 11pm, I didnt even eat to much at dinner, but now I feel like im gonna throw up :(

HA That is funny! I ate my dinner, and was immediatley sick! I just woke up about an hour ago, and still feel terrible. Maybe we are Easter cursed. I am still eating my candy though.

well if you were thinking of going for a rugged off road look heres some pics:

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

and here was a quick ps with black rims
Untitled-1copy.jpg

also for a siound setup i got a kenwood ddx-512 or something like that for a round 500 and its pretty bad ass ..also took out the third row for 2 12's
IMG_0079.jpg

P10101242.jpg

Wow. I love what you did with the third seat. Could you get some more pictures of that, and tell me how you did that? That is amazing!

HA That is funny! I ate my dinner, and was immediatley sick! I just woke up about an hour ago, and still feel terrible. Maybe we are Easter cursed. I am still eating my candy though.

Same here haha, I still got a ton, but about the 3rd row seats? They should just literally unbolt from the floor.

I am getting $400 back from taxes, and I am not too sure what I want to do first. I could get that stereo, some speakers, tint, bull bar, back guard, an alarm is a must, or something else entirely that I am not thinking of. Air horn. :D What would you recommend for an alarm?

Thats a badass alarm!

But do the alarm, then the stereo, then work your way from there haha

I really hadn't thought about the alarm until tonight. I was reading a thread on here about this guy's ex getting broken into, and my town is pretty crappy so I wouldn't be surprised if someone stole anything of value from my car the second they see it. I have gotten lucky so far because I live in the country, and I don't have anything worth risking trouble to steal in the day, but I don't think a in dash dvd would have a chance.

OMG bunch of pervs you are
glad you like my truck sad thing is it took a beating during the winter i need to respray the hood
old pic's ( now the emblem is black as well and no more NY plate well its still there but its all black ill take more pics tomorrow after a good wash
011.jpg

013.jpg

008.jpg

Wow those look great, im not gonna lie, I wouldnt mind trading my ex in for a mounty.

Theres just one problem
its a 92 :/
lmao

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Eburg Dub how do you get your pictures to look so nice?

Limited the picture is dead :(

Back