Who has the biggest first gen???? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who has the biggest first gen????

OK I'm taking off gotta finish work on my truck by Wednesday. Going to go work on her now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was talking about the girl part haha

This is one of the biggest ones i've seen...i don't know anything about it though.

l_a6dbc8c3cc232df037749a17ed042193.jpg

WOW that is pretty ridiculous! I wont ever be going that big, or that wide. Looks cool though. You gotta love that hydraulic steering setup I was thinking about doing that myself.

Whoa. That's nuts.

wtf? anymore pics of that thing?

I don't know if it was ever finished or not, but there was that blue sport on Rockwell's on here.

I think the biggest on the board would be Ryan's (aka Arsoul).

rearflex.jpeg

I always hear of these explorers with 39.5s or 42s and have yet to see any pics......

Heres mine on 38's... I could easily clear bigger but screw that.. THese are to big as it is!

l_5dcc784208f54b6b9f08e6b9719b1703.png

Now thats what Im talkin bout!

The came that way.. I already painted them. Next is the hole Ex flat black.

l_db66bcb091d0496a90eed23257192b77.png

WOW that thing is almost too big. Looks good but is it top heavy? I am only going with the 5.5 suspension lift, no body lift and 33's. I am going to use it on the trails and I don't want to roll. I am just doing 4.56 gears and no slip lockers to compensate for the 33's.

Are those 38 12.50s??I like the way they look.Ive got 38.5 X14.5 SXs on mine wich are wider than most 15.50s and they seem a lil wide to me.Their worn pretty good but Im just using them for more a less mock up until I get everything like I want it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back