Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The heat is on...

DSCN1178.jpg

Also, this thing is getting pretty denty, is it worth showing?

DSCN1163.jpg

dents add character

Does anyone remember how much truck and trailer parking cost? I'm up for bringing Haze up for Saturday.

Sweet, another dented Exploder.

I wanna say it was in the $20 - $50 range. It must have been reasonable, or I wouldn't have done it last year. I does beat finding another place off grounds to park a truck and trailer.

You still don't have as many dents as Morgan ;) Cave in your roof a bit more and then we'll talk, LOL :D

True. Your dents were all earned individually.. whereas most of mine happened at the same time :rolleyes: Although I do seem to pick up 'phantom dings' an awful lot- as in 'I have no idea where they came from', lol.

Alright ladies and gents Carlisle is only a few weeks away!!

Crystal and I will be bringing the grill as always. An this year we will make sure to bring the hamburgers, lol.

You know as always, everyone is welcome to the food. My motto is, more food the better, so if anyone else would like to bring something along! Its a lot cheaper then constantly getting something there.

So Stoked!

I hear ya, man! I've been plotting some awesome shenanigans as well :D *evil*

I'll bring my cooler and a few bottles of Coke, Sprite, whatever plus cups, howzzat?

Works for me, Should be a awesome time, gotta start on the truck,lol.

I want to make it officially known that the one and only Doug (If there are others you might as well change your name now) will be attending the Carlisle festivities this year. I have been on a 6 year hiatus but I will be attending once again seeing as I will be moving back up north a week from today. Hide your children. Hide your wives. Bring your thick skin and no that is not beer in my camelback!

I want to make it officially known that the one and only Doug (If there are others you might as well change your name now) will be attending the Carlisle festivities this year. I have been on a 6 year hiatus but I will be attending once again seeing as I will be moving back up north a week from today. Hide your children. Hide your wives. Bring your thick skin and no that is not beer in my camelback!

YOU need to bring the damned Explorer!

I hear ya, man! I've been plotting some awesome shenanigans as well :D *evil*

As long as no one pisses off the hotel...we don't want to lose our Carlisle retreat:cool:. The management of the property has been very good to us over the years.

I hear ya, Jeff! It's nice to have such a great place to stay, unlike the rat motels we've had in the past-- so I definitely don't want to wear out our welcome at the Homewood! Don't fret, I've got handcuffs and duct tape so we'll keep the Fug under control ;)

Me? trouble!? No ways! I bring the fun! If you guys haven't gotten yourselves kicked out of the hotel by now you think I'll be able to do it? Though it's been a while so maybe you've all softened up in your golden years.... But I'm sure I can show some self restraint since I'll be back on the East Coast for the foreseeable future. The only way the explorer is coming out if someone wants to buy a whole bunch of aftermarket parts. Lockers, sliders, Atlas II, axles etc. If you want it all I'll even throw in a free explorer! What's wrong IZ? can't handle a friendly phone call? I know it's hard for you with out your teleprompter but I'm sure you can make do. :p

What's wrong IZ? can't handle a friendly phone call? I know it's hard for you with out your teleprompter but I'm sure you can make do. :p
Ahaha sorry these past few days have just been hectic -- little sleep each night and I still have at least another day of hell to go through.

But hey I'm glad we're getting another wheeler in this state.
Maybe we can up the number of trail runs per year!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll probably be more of a passenger than a wheeler... If I had a place to keep/work on the truck I probably would. But with cash flow issues and a hectic work schedule, I'm probably going to list if for sale this week. HOPEFULLY someone will want to buy the whole thing but if not I'll probably part out the after market parts and send the rest to the junk yard. I have a car right now that needs some love. If I can't get it going good in the next 2 weeks I'll probably end up selling that as well and getting something more reliable. :\

Eh, I guess I'm no longer a kid... damn you responsibilities!!!

Back