Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

Okay you slackers..

What is everyone's game plan? As in: What day/time do you plan to arrive and are you going wheeling as well?

I have to work Friday but I'm trying to get off. If not totally off, then off early at least- like noon. I have a LOT to hunt down at the show this year :D I'll be there all day Saturday and I'll be wheeling Sunday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there all day Saturday too and hopefully hitching a ride on Sunday for the trails. I'll play camera boy for the entire weekend so lets keep our fingers crossed for some good trail carnage.

I have a LOT to hunt down at the show this year :D I'll be there all day Saturday and I'll be wheeling Sunday.

I have never been there before,is there like vendors selling stuff there?

Im in for everything, I have not been there yet so would like to give my cell # to some one just incase. What time do things usualy start on friday?

Not sure on my schedule.

I have a days worth of work to do on the EX, which I'll have to do next Friday or Sat an I am going to a concert Sat night. So I may just attend Friday if anyone will be there then.

IZ, you can ride with me as long as you don't push the carnage thing too hard. I just got it together...

I'll be up Saturday playing on the rock. After that I'll come over and park with you guys. Still not sure about Sunday.

wow... three years in a row i got screwed work wise around the time of carlisle... long story

ill be out there sometime friday... i have off from 6 on thurs but dunno if im taking the run out that night

fri sat ill be at the show, sunday im ride along wheeling as long as theres room for me.
i can play extra camera *****, as i have lots of cameras and lots of new memory to play with. bee a good chance to flex the sx10s muscles as its seen almost no work so far

I guess I'm in for the weekend. I'll be up there on Friday. Where is there? directions? someone? Bueller?! I guess I'll be riding with someone on Sunday unless of course a functioning clutch/ master cylinder jumps into my truck between now and then. Oh yeah and some rear shocks, they'd be nice too. BUT that's not gonna happen so I'll be riding with someone else.

I guess I'm in for the weekend. I'll be up there on Friday. Where is there? directions? someone? Bueller?! I guess I'll be riding with someone on Sunday unless of course a functioning clutch/ master cylinder jumps into my truck between now and then. Oh yeah and some rear shocks, they'd be nice too. BUT that's not gonna happen so I'll be riding with someone else.
You can always sit on my lap.. oh wait. :p:

You can always sit on my lap.. oh wait. :p:

Thought that space was reserved for the bunny?? :D

I asked Adam King from Pirate4x4 to join us, so hopefully he'll be out on Sunday as well!

i gotta ask how many rigs do we have and how many are planin on riding?

unless im countin wrong we have way more pasengers
whos actually wheelin sunday?

Hopefully I'll be there for a couple of days. If I make it I'll have the trailer tagging along also.
Doubt if I'll make the wheeling gig.

thx for the link jdraper, looks like alot of intersting things going on there, I will be going for sure.

i gotta ask how many rigs do we have and how many are planin on riding?

unless im countin wrong we have way more pasengers
whos actually wheelin sunday?

No, you're not counting wrong... seems to be a bad habit with this crew for the last few years (you and IZ excluded, I know you're both in the middle of big projects). Just makes me mad how some people don't even HAVE rigs anymore and yet I get mercilessly picked on for not beating the snot out of my D.D.....even though if I weren't the one sinking tons of time and money into keeping it wheelable, none of the used-to-be-wheelers would have anywhere to ride :p: *sigh* Sorry. Just gets my goat.

ANYWAY, I have three open seats, but not much room for anything else with all the recovery/fix-it gear in back so pack light if you're riding in the Captain.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is anybody bringing one of those canopy thingies this year?

Oh, and something for the newbs- bring a folding chair to sit on!

Back