• Register Today It's free!

My wife is glad I found this site

girthsr

Reaction score
City, State
Irvine, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 XLT
My wife just talked me into getting her an 03 XLT with the 4.0L. It has 65K miles, but to her it is better than new. She loves the car, but it has started to have a few problems. Thanks to the site, I have been able to diagnose some of the problems and save us a few $. Thanks to all those who share their insights!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey I'm glad that everyone could help you out...

....Welcome here...:D

...I hope your wife is still happy when you start spending money on simple modifications and then start spending more time with your "X" than you do with her...It happens..;)

Glad we could help. Welcome to the forum. :)

yea, my girlfriend HATES the fact that i found this site. i spend more time modding the truck, then with her......sometimes

Ahh, dont think my gf likes it either, im on this site more than a myspace addict is on myspace :p

welcome

Welcome! You'll find everything here you'll need. This site has helped me a lot

Ahh, dont think my gf likes it either, im on this site more than a myspace addict is on myspace :p

heh, how true.. we have this and they have their myspaces and facebooks.. heck, i deleted mine 'cause i'm practically on this forum most of the time..

heh, how true.. we have this and they have their myspaces and facebooks.. heck, i deleted mine 'cause i'm practically on this forum most of the time..

X2
she's got her facebook............... I got "the forum" :D

Back