Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

Quick, somebody else check the forecast.... I don't believe my eyes! 81* and partly sunny on Saturday?!?! THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!! :eek:

Jay, are you feeling any better? Pants are optional, I wouldn't be surprised if Fug forgets his at some point this weekend, lol. Iz, bring your homework with you, we'll help XD

Bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper bumper!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Friday is supposed to be rather lackluster for the people coming from the west. :(

I'm broke but I'm gonna try my hardest to make it out there.. Hell or high water I'll will be there by Saturday.

And all the dropouts rise to the top....

you know its typical that people drop out at the last moment..

Yea, it'll end up being 4 or so Explorers there like usual.

Haze is loaded. What time are most people getting there Saturday morning?

I'm on the rocks from 12-2. So I'll need a space to park before and after that.

Sorry to say but I'm not heading to the park Sunday.

Oh trust me I want to go, but my job screwed me over on my pay. I will make it to Colorado colors run (though I doubt many of the east coasters will be there)

Ill be there but with out the ex all time has been working on my bronco

ooh, i love pants optional events....

nah, im still ####in wiped. the presure in my head has been tremendous for the last 4 days, even with a healthy (over)dose of cold stuffs

come hell or high water i will be out by friday evening. imma get some sleep tonight and head out sometime durin the day tomorow after i get some rest

ooh, i love pants optional events....

nah, im still ####in wiped. the presure in my head has been tremendous for the last 4 days, even with a healthy (over)dose of cold stuffs

come hell or high water i will be out by friday evening. imma get some sleep tonight and head out sometime durin the day tomorow after i get some rest

Get a 1/8" drill bit and drill your head to relieve the pressure.. or better yet I'll do it for you :p

I guess I'm still coming.... I'm glad it's pants optional because believe it or not I forgot all of them in Louisiana?!:crazy: Are there like directions or something to this place we're staying on Friday? Is it on page one? that's like 8 pages back... I'm scared to look back that far.. I was going to ride the Bimmer out but it's in the shop getting it's 6k mile service and the leaking rear main seal replaced.

Truck is packed up and ready. Just gotta throw my clothes in tomorrow morning and head out after work! See ya guys soon!

Fuggles, clicky: Hilton Homewood of Mechanicsburg. It's 5001 Ritter Road, 17055. Probably a good thing you're not riding the bike, it IS supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Long ride from jerksey + driving rain = no fun.

2-Stripe, it happens. Sorry you can't make it, you're gonna miss an awesome show.

Jake is going to work on his rig all day Friday so he can (hopefully) make it out Saturday. Ed, I'll be happy to save you a spot, but one of us is parking on the other :D :bounce: Ben, I've got your beer all weekend for making me stickers- don't forget the magic hard drive thing so I can get my pics off the old one, damn it! Todd, Adam, I'm glad we have sport trucks representin' at least. You guys take it easy on the way out and watch for psychos, I want you both in one piece to help me hunt down a supercharger and build goodies ;) Jay, I'ma bring you tissues an Nyquil. Plus a bumper, lol. Hope you feel better!

I still have some things to do to Morgan but I'm hoping to be up there by 3 at the ABSOLUTE latest. See ya'll there :D

Fuggles, clicky: Hilton Homewood of Mechanicsburg. It's 5001 Ritter Road, 17055. Probably a good thing you're not riding the bike, it IS supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Long ride from jerksey + driving rain = no fun.

2-Stripe, it happens. Sorry you can't make it, you're gonna miss an awesome show.

Jake is going to work on his rig all day Friday so he can (hopefully) make it out Saturday. Ed, I'll be happy to save you a spot, but one of us is parking on the other :D :bounce: Ben, I've got your beer all weekend for making me stickers- don't forget the magic hard drive thing so I can get my pics off the old one, damn it! Todd, Adam, I'm glad we have sport trucks representin' at least. You guys take it easy on the way out and watch for psychos, I want you both in one piece to help me hunt down a supercharger and build goodies ;) Jay, I'ma bring you tissues an Nyquil. Plus a bumper, lol. Hope you feel better!

I still have some things to do to Morgan but I'm hoping to be up there by 3 at the ABSOLUTE latest. See ya'll there :D

Still working on your decal.. Its kicking my ass cause I'm either not cutting the vinyl deep enough to weed it or I cut it too deep that it tears it.. Can we put other stickers on your rig?

looks like the decal is a failure.. :(

I claim any superchargers since I have the only 5.0 :p :D

Sorry, Lindsy called it, no supercharger for you :D

I'm off to PA to get the rig ready, hope to see you all tomorrow. IZ, I still got a seat for you if you want it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

At least let me try it on for the weekend!

Back