Who has the biggest first gen???? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who has the biggest first gen????

Are those 38 12.50s??I like the way they look.Ive got 38.5 X14.5 SXs on mine wich are wider than most 15.50s and they seem a lil wide to me.Their worn pretty good but Im just using them for more a less mock up until I get everything like I want it.

Ya there 12.5s on a 10" beadlock... I got a killer deal.. But i may sell them and keep the beads.. There just to big for a dana 44..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you tearing up the dana 44 alot?

index.cfm
i have 9 inches 3 body and 6 suspension

I know I wish it was mine. I just put mine up for sale though. I'll miss it!

sick ride!Those are what 38-39s?!?!

man these trucks are sick!!thought i was crazy for going as big as i did!!about to put 36x14.50 pjs on witch are like 38 inch tires!!

PICT0390.jpg

PICT0388.jpg

PICT0994.jpg

I know mine is not the biggest, but I am pretty sure not to many have my motor ( just short of 450 hp@crank when we dynoed the block ) :p:

do you have a BL on there also?i didnt see it listed in your thread?

I must be old ??? BL is what ??? :scratch: or your pulling a fast one on me :bsnicker:

oh DUH !!! body lift ??? yes 4" body lift , smoke another one eh ?

Ha body lift

That white one on the first page is actually the 1st gen that inspired me to purchase and build mine when the opportunity came up.

heres mine

i can clear 44 on the street but cant flex any thing bigger tha
babescamara003.jpg
n 38's

ops

sorry bad pic
ford033.jpg
try this one

sorry bad pic
ford033.jpg
try this one

A picture is worth a thousand words...you legitimately have a giant Explorer lol. Nice!

babescamra159.jpg
those are 38.5 x 16 x 15 on 15 x 12 alcoas the jeep next to it is on 4.5 inches of lift and 33 inch tires

you ever get that thing running?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PICT0390.jpg

PICT0388.jpg

PICT0994.jpg

I know mine is not the biggest, but I am pretty sure not to many have my motor ( just short of 450 hp@crank when we dynoed the block ) :p:

im building a 92 with a dynod 600 hp 460 ci big block yours is nice thoe my is beat to **** i dint have pics of it yet

i realy like how you mounted the radiator did you cut the core suport i was going to. I only get 2 inches between the cor and the water pump

Back