Found Aviator Mirrors! Get them here. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Found Aviator Mirrors! Get them here.

explorer4x493

Reaction score
City, State
Edmond, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Limited 4x4 V8
This is the price from Steve who sells Ford parts for 10% above cost. Saves over $200 from what Ford is asking. Hope this helps!

Here is his reply to my email:

"Hey Justin, I am still doing the big discount. The mirrors actually do not come with the paintable front cover so the prices are below.

Right mirror $188.79
right cover $11.56
left mirror $166.87
left cover $11.56

The covers are in primer, I can be reached at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve to order."

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aviator Mirror

Hey I'm interested in installing Aviator mirrors on my 02 Explorer EB Edition. I wanted to know if these are direct replacement using current wiring, bolt pattern, etc. Will the directionals and puddle lights work with this install?

What's so great about the Aviator mirrors. I like the Explorer ones better, Linc. Av. mirrors are too big, looks like they belong on a fullsize truck.

Aviator Mirror

Anything to stand out from the so many stock explorers in my area. The can be color matched to the body, and they have directionals. I'm just trying to find out if they will work in the 2002 X.

Yes they will work on a 2002. Someone on here has them on theirs. I didn't know they had signals in them, but for that you may have to do some wiring. For the other controls the harness(s) should be the same. Ford likes to keep it simple. I hear you on wanting to stand out from all the stockers. That is my goal too.

Here is one with aviator mirrors:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183506&highlight=aviator+mirror

This is the price from Steve who sells Ford parts for 10% above cost. Saves over $200 from what Ford is asking. Hope this helps!

Here is his reply to my email:

"Hey Justin, I am still doing the big discount. The mirrors actually do not come with the paintable front cover so the prices are below.

Right mirror $188.79
right cover $11.56
left mirror $166.87
left cover $11.56

The covers are in primer, I can be reached at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve to order."

badass I was getting ready to paint mine

Back