WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr.

"We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.
If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site. "

:(

Wouldn't work for either my '03 expedition or my '88 stang.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.
If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site. "

:(

Wouldn't work for either my '03 expedition or my '88 stang.

It seems to only work for the current build style. It won't do any explorers earlier than 2006.

For anyone having trouble: Click the link and you get a blank page. When you get the blank page go up to your address bar and enter your VIN after the equal sign & hit the "go" button.

It seems to only work for the current build style. It won't do any explorers earlier than 2006.

Yup, I guess they had to draw the line somewhere. 2006 must be where the idea for this kicked in. It would be cool to get stickers from classic Mustangs, etc...

Worked for my'06 4L xls.

Thanks.

Didn't work for me either. Mine is a 2007.

worked for me. my 06 2wd v8 stickered for $35k, i bought it when it was a year old with 13k for $21k. love it and now have 67,500 miles on it.

i had an 02 xlt v8 that stickered for $35K and i bought it new... i think i got a good deal.

Copy and paste the first link. It's actually much longer and the whole link will copy when you do this. Then put your vin after the equal sign.

You cant send ford an email and they can find them and send them out. I got them for my 93 Ex and 90 Ranger.

Copy and paste the first link. It's actually much longer and the whole link will copy when you do this. Then put your vin after the equal sign.

I tried all sorts of ways and nothing. Can you try?

works great, i just tried it. I opened the link and put in the vin after the = in the link and it came right up.

Doesn't work for my '06 EB.

Says:
"The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is _________." (I removed my VIN)

Used to work for my 2006... not any more

Keep getting a "hash" required... long message, but it doesn't work.:(:salute:

Sorry, the full link is as follows. IE8 didn't expand it when I tried to paste the abreviation. Ignore the quotes.

"http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin="

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Both the old and the new links work for me, but both return the "not found in system" statement for my '06 Mounty.

Back