Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

I do have the Explorer sport radio bezel available, this would include the switches and some wiring for each one, and a door lock cylinder for $89, shipping included.

Is that all of it for 89 or just the lock cylinder? Thanks.

-Steve

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Explorer seat?

Hi, I have a basic 2001 Sport 4 dr Explorer and the drivers seat is real soft, I'm thinking of replacing with Eddie Bauer or at least a better one. Interior is tan. Thanks for any help.

Sara

Hi, I have a basic 2001 Sport 4 dr Explorer and the drivers seat is real soft, I'm thinking of replacing with Eddie Bauer or at least a better one. Interior is tan. Thanks for any help.

Sara

I do have a set of tan leather Explorer seats available for $200, plus shipping.

Wow, that was quick..! Could you send pictures to canoechick@mac.com? Also maybe a estimate on shipping. I'd be happy to do a credit card over the phone if this works, if not how would the payment work? And if you're reasonably close to central Virginia could I just pick them up?

Thanks Sara

Wow, that was quick..! Could you send pictures to canoechick@mac.com? Also maybe a estimate on shipping. I'd be happy to do a credit card over the phone if this works, if not how would the payment work? And if you're reasonably close to central Virginia could I just pick them up?

Thanks Sara

I will get some pictures and email them to you. I am located in Lawrence, Kansas. Probably a little too far to drive. Shipping would be around $100 through UPS. I can do a credit card through Pay Pal or you can call my shop, 785-749-3131.

How much for a starter for a 95? (4.0, automatic)

Alot better than I thought, Ill get back with you though, I wouldnt have the cash for another week or two, depending on if anyone buys it as-is.
Thanks for the quick reply, I apreciate the info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have any radiators for '95-97 Rangers? I think they are also in the 2nd gen Explorers. I'm looking for the thick 2 row w/AC and tranny cooler.
like this one:
getimage.php

Back