New shoes on the truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New shoes on the truck

New shoes on the truck (Now for sale)

Finally got a set that fit without any issues, look great, and provide outstanding handling. Wheels are Voxx Misano 20x9.5 with Falken ST/Z 01 295/40/20. Took it for a test drive and rides smooth with no rubbing!

SL742233.jpg

SL742238.jpg

SL742241.jpg

SL742242.jpg

SL742243.jpg

SL742245.jpg

SL742246.jpg

The "lug nut delete" look ;)
Rear
SL742247.jpg

SL742248.jpg

Front
SL742249.jpg

SL742250.jpg

SL742251.jpg

SL742253.jpg

SL742254.jpg

SL742256.jpg

Uberwides ;)
SL742255.jpg

With the Hawk
SL742252.jpg

SL742257.jpg

SL742258.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks absolutely great! :D Very tasteful. :cool:

Those look great, very similar to the ADR M-classic wheels I am planning on going with. What is the offset of those?

Those look great, very similar to the ADR M-classic wheels I am planning on going with. What is the offset of those?

Thanks guys! Specs on the wheels are 20x9.5 with ET +20mm. I like that they swallowed up my bulky front hubs which was my issue with the previous Cobra R deep dish 18s.

looks good

Thanks guys! Got them re-torqued today. I wish they made hub-centric rings for our rides. For now it's still riding smooth (knock on wood).

Thanks guys! Got them re-torqued today. I wish they made hub-centric rings for our rides. For now it's still riding smooth (knock on wood).

Why can't you get hubcentric rings? When I put my 20's on, they had nice shake, took it to a shop that specializes in large rims and they put hubcentric rings on the front. Took half the shake away and they said the rear was fine and I didn't nee any.

Why can't you get hubcentric rings? When I put my 20's on, they had nice shake, took it to a shop that specializes in large rims and they put hubcentric rings on the front. Took half the shake away and they said the rear was fine and I didn't nee any.

Gonna take it to an old wheel shop in Miami that had tons of different rings. Discount Tire Direct will not even offer them since I am not supposed to even have these rims on according to them :mad:

Allot of people have told me to flat black the wheels when it's time to change the tires. Does anybody on here think that would look good?

Allot of people have told me to flat black the wheels when it's time to change the tires. Does anybody on here think that would look good?

1 vote for NO... Looks great just the way it is.

Yeah I figured the truck looks nicer with contrast. Thanks for your opinions!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its insane how good cars look when they're not completely covered in salt.

Back