Texas Mile, can we break 200mph??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas Mile, can we break 200mph???

Once again.....I hate you!

Anybody else deep down inside hoping for a case of the swine flu to come across SVO?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn Leebo, you think all this is roses?

There's alot behind the curtain, how long do you think I spent cleaning that car to get it where it is today from the day before, how about all the driving, while Rick sleeps, loading unload, preping the trailer, truck, equipment.

Don't be mad, be glad that someone is nice enough to bring things like this to you, this may be as close as some people ever get to things like this, let alone carsm hell there was over 70 Ford GT's here and 7 of 34 GTX1 ever built, your given a rare oppertunity to see some of this, even if your not actually here, and it's not like I didn't invite everyone, hell $10 and you to can see all this, Johnstone will be here, Lori will be here, and another $30 and a waiver and you could ride along or drive for that matter.

Please enjoy it for what this is, and work towards the goals of doing these things, they are obtainable, I promise!

Jeff - :navajo:

Jeff,

PM sent. Trust me....I fully know the work you're putting into this...and thank you for letting us keep up with your work.

Sorry if it came across wrong.

Lee

Dinner time...

1255655870638imagejpeg_2.jpg
1255655880471imagejpeg_2.jpg

Damn, I'm all outta drool...

You can have some of mine. I just left plenty on my desk.

Web cam is up and on again, see page one for the link!

Jeff - :navajo:

Looks like I'm going to pay in and go for a ride or bunches :p

I just clicked the link and all i got was....

PHP Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\videochat\adultchat\flashchat_inc.php on line 9 PHP Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\videochat\adultchat\flashchat_inc.php on line 9

:dunno:

well jeff, if you need a helper, let me know! TX is only.......what... a 27 hour drive from my door! LOL

Link works keep trying, it has a few issues like me, but Snag Girl and I are in there right now chatting!

Plus don't forget if you have a web cam you can link in the chat with yours too!!!

Jeff

Chat is not working for me.

Never mind I'm a tool and couldn't figure it out :p

Funny the one time I'm not having problems you all are.

Are you all holding you feet right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back