got stuck, with a twist! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

got stuck, with a twist!

so picture this, im in my 99 xlt and i just delivered a pizza to some guy and im backing out of his driveway. as im backing up my stereo somehow got turned all the way up so when it came on i had 2 10 inch alpines blasting in my ears and i quickly turn around to turn it out, as i turn around i accidentally cut the wheel and end up running over a HUGE rock in this poor guys front lawn, and got stuck on it! i knock on his door and explain what happened because i noticed he had a dodge ram 2500 and i asked him to pull me out. he said no problem but i decided to give it one more try and ended up getting out by myself. i dented my gas tank and scraped the frame up a bit but no real damage. i offered to fix his grass for him one day when i dont have work but he said dont worry about it, i gave him my tip back and went on my way.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ouch that sucks, any leaks in the tank?

not that i can see, i was working so i didnt have alot of time to look at it but i didnt see anything dripping.

Kudos man, sounds like you both handled it with class.

thanks, i tried my best to not get upset about it. it was hard though because i JUST did my bearings and rotors/pads and knuckles

Back