New Ex? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ex?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hope its not that thing is nasty

yeah we've all seen it before about 2 years ago when those photos were released.

Oh, well I guessed I just crawled out from under my rock!
I kinda like it and kinda dont...

here we go...

...aaaaand we're on our way

Well we all know the explorer ends with the Gen IV :exp:. :(

Only thing I like about it is the turbo engine. Its as shame its going into something so ugly.

Why is another thread being started when there has been the other one for almost two years!?

Because we need to take this journey once a month, every month? :D

Why is another thread being started when there has been the other one for almost two years!?

Hmm I didnt know there was already. Gives you something to B@tch about though..

It's all good... all in good fun :)

I wonder if or when someone will put the turbo engine from the new IV gen into an earlier gen. It might just be a good, yet still fuel efficient engine.

-Marc

I dont believe this is actually the new 2011 Ford explorer. If so, it is very ugly and i would never own one. It pretty much aint even and explorer. Its a totally different vehicle with the "Explorer" title. If it actually is reliesed, i will be very ashamed. They are taking away the "coolness" of the Ford Explorer! They have alienated it just like Jeep alienated the new Wranglers. I better keep my 2003 Explorer since i cant look forward to purchasing a brand new one in the future. Ford has just burned my hide! Im upset!

I will be keeping my 05 for a long time, maybe buying a 10. I can't tow with new one and I am not a fan of unibodies, front wheel drive, or all-wheel drive. I prefer a frame, 4x4, and a rear wheel drive V8.

Back