Extremely Modified First Gen Explorer Trash Truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Extremely Modified First Gen Explorer Trash Truck

CJExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT 4X4
Hey
Ive always had this model of a ford explorer trash truck from "Monster Garage" and thought id share the results. I never that that episode of the show and wondered if anyone on here had.

monster-garage-24.jpg

415.jpg

garbage.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very *****en show! That was the first episodes that aired of MG. Jesse made a bet with the guy that did all the hydraulic arm stuff and lost! Pretty cool! I miss that show!

That episode was the first monster garage I ever watched. I remember thinking it was pretty cool they were using an Ex just like mine. I LOVED that show! I need to by the DVDs of it or something.

...That was the very first episode...;)

...Season 1, episode 1, titled "White Trash"...

I remember hwo they lowered it to... got a torch, heated the springs and jumped on the front bumper lol

monster garage was awesome. i also loved the junk yard wars and the short lived panic mechanics. lasted like a week seriously then TLC became the Trading spaces / ER type channel thats all they have.

Saw it -- Loved it-- Also liked the Porsche 944 golf ball picker upper (I owed both vehicles at one time)

This truck was sold in Jan. '08 at the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction. It sold for $9000.

Don't know any '94 Explorers that will bring that kind of money:rolleyes:

04341-1994-ford-explorer-1.jpg

04341-1994-ford-explorer-2.jpg

04341-1994-ford-explorer-3.jpg

04341-1994-ford-explorer-4.jpg

I think Jesse was much better on Monster Garage- he's a creative guy, and this latest mess "Jesse James is a Dead Man" show is a debacle- that's horrible tv.

monster garage was awesome. i also loved the junk yard wars and the short lived panic mechanics. lasted like a week seriously then TLC became the Trading spaces / ER type channel thats all they have.

yea they used to actually have good "automotive" tv on tlc, then along came middle aged house wifes and that whole "john an kate plus eight" crap :(

Monster garage was by far my most favorite TV show, I never have shows "I watch" as in making sure im home and tv on at the certain time each week, but I did for monster garage, that show was hella cool. I remember seeing that one, but I dont remember anything about the build, that was before I really got into explorers lol

Looks like the new replacement for this show is a show called "Motor City Motors" It features the Detroit Bros. (they have a bike shop like WCC and OCC:rolleyes:) and try to build useful thing for the city out of cars, very much like Monster Garage.

The first episode (which sucked!:thumbdwn:) Had them building a pot hole filler from a Suburban.

There is another show called "Howe and Howe Tech" Where to bros (Howe Bros.) fab up toys for the military, swat, and other law agencys. The first show they built a baby tank (turret not included) for swat teams. It will fit through a doorway, and is fully armored, and there is a person driving. They have other cool thing in future episodes.:thumbsup: This show looks pretty cool!

Back