• Register Today It's free!

Elite Explorer?

CobraMountaineer

Reaction score
City, State
Salisbury, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Merc Mountaineer
I paid my $20. I guess it takes a while to Get the ELITE status? Can any of the moderators answer this question?

Michael
:mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You beat me to it :)

Thanks for supporting the forum!

Yes, Rick has to update the settings on your account, it isn't automated...

:thumbsup:

welcome and congrads on being elite

Got it I think...

Nope, don't have it yet...

I think back when I upgraded it took a couple hours but like Brooklynbay stated if you have a problem tomorrow pm Rick plus with the Holiday season he may not get to it right away either. You're support for the forum is appreciated!

I think back when I upgraded it took a couple hours but like Brooklynbay stated if you have a problem tomorrow pm Rick plus with the Holiday season he may not get to it right away either. You're support for the forum is appreciated!

Nope, don't have it yet. What is Rick's handle?

His login name is actually "Rick".

Just sent him a PM, he will take care of it.. If you don't hear back from him, feel free to PM me (wait about a day if possible).

~Mark

Thanks for the help Guys, and for the welcome

got it thanks guys...

Welcome to Eliteness. It always impresses me with relative noobs come to the site and see the value in supporting the site almost from the get go. Others make thousands of posts taking more than they're giving by a wide margin and then make excuses for not supporting the site. The monetary excuse doesn't wash when you see what they are spending their money on. Even once they decide to support the site, they'll only support the site because there is "something in it for them". I don't get it. This site has saved me thousands through the years. It's money well spent and a small price to pay as you already know. :)

Welcome to the clique, and Happy Holidays.

Welcome to Eliteness. It always impresses me with relative noobs come to the site and see the value in supporting the site almost from the get go. Others make thousands of posts taking more than they're giving by a wide margin and then make excuses for not supporting the site. The monetary excuse doesn't wash when you see what they are spending their money on. Even once they decide to support the site, they'll only support the site because there is "something in it for them". I don't get it. This site has saved me thousands through the years. It's money well spent and a small price to pay as you already know. :)

Welcome to the clique, and Happy Holidays.

I became elite after one week or less. :)

I became elite after one week or less. :)

You beat me. I think it took me a month or so. Maybe longer, but I saw the value at an early stage and I was a lurquer for a while too. Well done, Daniel. :)

Welcome aboard Cobra. Thanks for helping the site. :thumbsup:

Thank you for supporting the site- there are a lot of great members, and tons of knowledge. I've always made it a point to join or donate to a forum when I save the cost of the membership by using the knowledge of the members. I think that's only fair. There are a lot of mods, as well as Rick who put in a LOT of hours on this site to make it one of, if not the best forum on the internet. The ExplorerForum most certainly doesn't suck... ;)

Back