All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!! | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

All Tennessee Members Please Post Here!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jeff from Knoxville. I drive a 'PULL-A-PART' Explorer Sport.
expo4.jpg

expl2.jpg

im in knoxville is sxc still up an running?

feel u nice truvk

I'm in Oak Ridge. Next door to Windrock. Looking for anyplace to go riding and anyone to ride with.
Originally from McMinnville, in-laws live in Sparta. I know all the trails in mid-TN but none up here.

2010Jan1_900.jpg

This is me. Gimme a yell if ya wanna go.

I think I recognize that spot you're at. Is that at Windrock? Real rocky/"steps" just ahead?

I think i'm done wheelin' for a while. This cold weather doesn't motivate me in the least.

Yeah, we went New Year's Day. That's trail 22, blew both of my auto hubs on those rocks not 25 feet from where this pic was taken. Debating on fixing the 35 or going ahead with the 44/9 swap.

Yeah, we went New Year's Day. That's trail 22, blew both of my auto hubs on those rocks not 25 feet from where this pic was taken. Debating on fixing the 35 or going ahead with the 44/9 swap.

I've still got the IFS in mine, but i'm leaning HEAVILY toward a coil/link/Dana 30 and spring over in the back.

I've still got the IFS in mine, but i'm leaning HEAVILY toward a coil/link/Dana 30 and spring over in the back.

:salute: NICE

Hey guys if you live in TN you need to check out the Uwharrie run in NC. Its not that far away and we have a nice group going already. The more the better.

Click Here

That's a club and different forum. Search for Allie here or on Explorer X.com

Will from Sevierville but in September will be in Cookville at TTU for school.

so is all this completly dead? because my trucks running like a champ. im in the spring hill/ thompsons station area if anyone knows where that is?

Bruce, in Antioch, TN

Im trying to get a list of Tennessee members to see if we have enough people to get something going. I know of a few from TN but thats it. Please post here with your name and your city/state.

Thanks

I am pretty sure my brother sent me a picture of your explorer from one of the parking lots at TN Tech.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back