Teens or Old people

Who's more Annoying Drivers:Teens or Old People

• Teenagers

Votes: 75 29.6%
  • Old People

Votes: 178 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate anyone if front of me at a fast food Drive Thru that orders enough food for their entire family tree. Should have went inside. To make matters worse, the person at the window does not tell them to pull ahead and will bring it out when ready.

On time I got so pissed off after waiting soo long, and could not back up, I engaged 4WD and drove over the curb to my right including the manicured bushes and got out of there.
Would have made a good Flex pic of the suspenion especially with the facial expressions of the woman in front of me with all her Grand Children. But it did bring a smile on the little boys face, even the one in her car :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who is worse??

I owned and operated my own Big Trucks for 20+ years,so i will tell you that 99% of wrecks i have seen all over the USA and Canada involved young people,mostly they were splattered all over the road or in the woods,alcohol was a big factor,speeding was also.

i would have to go with teenagers for sure. yeah old people aren't great drivers either, but atleast they make up for it by driving a little slower. the reasons i say teenagers are worse is bc in feb of 07 i got rear ended by a 17 yr old kid. i was stopped at a red light and he hit me a little over 45mph(speed limit was 35). the first thing out of his mouth was "dude, all i know is i looked up and i was in the back of your truck" i take this as he was playing with CDs or texting on his phone. and the kicker is that i was the third person he had rear ended and that was the third car he had totaled. the second person he hit ended up in a coma for a short time and the kid was in ICU for a while. then his father had the balls to try and talk me out of having his insurance pay for the damage to my truck. i guess the kid was going to get dropped from his insurance if he had another claim or some BS. i told him to go fornicate with himself unless he wanted to pay me 3 times what my quote to get my truck fixed was. surprisingly there wasn't too much damage to my truck but it was still quoted at $2000. the rear bumper was twisted down and pushed in and up. the plastic on the rear sides needed replace and that's all that i can remember being broke.

sorry i've gotten a little off track...teenagers suck

Yeah but you got a bad@$$ Oldsmobile intrigue sedan rental car.

i don't think any olds made after 1979 could be considered bad@$$. lol

i told them i wanted a station wagon for my rental but that obviously didn't happen:(

I find therr to be annoying obnoxious and/or foolish dangerous drivers from all demographic groupings. However, Seniors and teenagers certainly represent significant numbers of problem drivers. Seniors though typically do things like drive to slow (in the fast lane) but they are generally cautious and courteous. On the other hand, Teens are by far the worst citizens in the driving community. Statistically, the have the highest accident rates, highest fatalities, highest citations issued, highest insurance rates, highest jack-ass rates.

i get a lot of looks from old people and every one else

at stores p[oepl always asked what i did to it

plus i am only 16
here is my explorer
100_00731.jpg

100_00691.jpg

100_00681.jpg

Back