SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wish i could make it, but i have to work that weekend.

I wanna hit SMORR one of these days- id like to be able to swing over and run Disney in the same trip.

Wish i could make it, but i have to work that weekend.

I wanna hit SMORR one of these days- id like to be able to swing over and run Disney in the same trip.

When you can make it out, just give me a holler. I am sure we can get a few together for a diff weekend run. I have yet to make it to Disney either. I hear it is a big Dawg park only.

Its pretty raunchy from what ive heard, but doable with 35's and lockers.

Hey gmanpaint, I was going through the thread from last year and you said something about GPS available for the trails. How or where do we find this and is it compatible with GARMIN GPS? Or is it more for tracking each vehicle?

GPS downloads will not be available till we re GPS the ranch this late winter early spring.

What was that snake song you all where jam to last yr?? lol
Looking forward to the event.

Brandon
SMORR

the song was Snake Farm,

sounds right nasty , snake farm darn well is,,

Snake Farm sounded sooooo gooood live last year in the Pavilion. Sound tracks just sound blah unless done a million times over in a professional recording studio. I think the version in the video was done in a garage...lol

GOD i want to be there in the works for getting the ole lady and i down. we might not make it for an overnight stay but maybe a day visit. plus gregg you know as well as i do my rig is back to bone stock. too many bills are piling up on me to where i cant get $$ to get it moded in time. maybe if i work my ass off i can but best'll be 31 MTs maybe some gears as well... put me in the maybe list.

GOD i want to be there in the works for getting the ole lady and i down. we might not make it for an overnight stay but maybe a day visit. plus gregg you know as well as i do my rig is back to bone stock. too many bills are piling up on me to where i cant get $$ to get it moded in time. maybe if i work my ass off i can but best'll be 31 MTs maybe some gears as well... put me in the maybe list.

Dude, you know I'm only 2 hours away. If you need a hand turning some wrenches I'll be glad to help! :)

Thought some might want to read this about the firearms issue in National Parks.

http://home.nps.gov/news/release.htm?id=962
Yeah, I knew there was a national parks law that had expired. However, if the park has a sign that says firearms prohibited, then they are still prohibited and most national parks where you leave a main thoroughfare have those signs anyway. I'll be curious to see what Colorado does, there are a couple national forest in Arkansas and the town of Hot Springs is a National Park, those are fine for CCW permits to carry as long as you don't go into the welcome centers etc..

Throw me in on the maybe list. The way work goes, I can't really plan that far ahead. It does give me a good deadline to shoot for the B2 though :D

Guys work your butts off and get ready will be worth it!!

Yeah, I knew there was a national parks law that had expired. However, if the park has a sign that says firearms prohibited, then they are still prohibited and most national parks where you leave a main thoroughfare have those signs anyway. I'll be curious to see what Colorado does, there are a couple national forest in Arkansas and the town of Hot Springs is a National Park, those are fine for CCW permits to carry as long as you don't go into the welcome centers etc..

Can you just leave your gun at home? I mean what did you do before the CCW permits were allowed?

Can you just leave your gun at home? I mean what did you do before the CCW permits were allowed?
This really isn't the thread for this, if you want my answer please start your own thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This really isn't the thread for this, if you want my answer please start your own thread.

I beg to differ on that. If I am going to an event with my 7 yr old son and someone has issues about there gun and they are in the group, I have a right to be concerned. And since you are planning on attending the run this is the thread for it. There may be others who are concerned as well but not as vocal about it as myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back