• Register Today It's free!

my Ranger Projects

badkarma

Reaction score
City, State
Austin Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 mountaineer
Lifting one dropping one. Still figuring out what to do with the mountaineer.
280242_81_full.jpg

Look here for more pics http://members.cardomain.com/bdcharma

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome trucks.... looking at your site, did that black ranger start out as a 2wd? also Im confused what happened to the blue truck? it looks like its now the black truck but then you showed photos of the black one when you first bought the black truck. So much swapping :confused:

yeah right now there is no t-case. I'm swapping in a 302 so no need put it back in right now.

The truck started as a 97 2wd but over time swapped it over to 4 wheel with 9" and Dana 44 full width. As a reg cab it started getting cramped so I picked up an x-cab and chassis for a couple hundred bucks and swapped everything over.

future plans are swap in the 5.0, 16" coilovers, throw on 39.5x13.50 Swamper Iroks fully bed liner the inside of the truck with lots of polished diamond plate.

The little truck is being dropped 4/5 with some diamond plate interior/exterior pieces.

Then what to do with the Mountaineer??????

Looks great man. I say keep the Mounty stock height to bridge the gap between lifted and lowered, then just throw a few tasteful mods on.

I say throw a T5 and a 1354 behind the 302 in the mounty... no one has done that yet that i know of and i really want to see it! maybe tweak the engine a bit with intake/dual exhaust/chip(would need for the t5 anyway) and lift it like 2 inches with a TT and shakcles so you can fit 31x10.5s. Hows that for ideas?

Maaaaaan, that thing looks TOUGH! How's the project coming along?

AWSOME...and the bed swap looks good too!!!

Look like some fun projects. I'd rather work on the lifted ranger though. Keep up the good work. Looks good so far.

-Drew

Holy cow! That ranger is JACKED up!

Cool trucks badkarma---- I believe you should leave your Mounty stock height to 'bridge the gap' too, between raised and lowered :)

Dam you got some nice trucks!!! I need another ranger to lift lol

being as no one is showing the single cab any love, I like it to, how much drop and plans for it ? The lifted one is a beast

Trucks look good, I would have lowered the extended cab and lifted the single though. I've always thought a lowered ranger would be a fun daily driver.

Trucks look good, I would have lowered the extended cab and lifted the single though. I've always thought a lowered ranger would be a fun daily driver.

yea as long as you dont end up with a 4 banger, my 01 gets great gas mileage, and with the 2/3 drop handles pretty good, but is slow as christmas, lol

Back