Any word on goodyear wrangler duratracs? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any word on goodyear wrangler duratracs?

How are they wearing for you?[/QUOTE

Mo problems And I had them on since june. As long as you rotate them and have a good alignment you should have know problems

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How are they wearing for you?[/QUOTE

No problems and I had them on since june. As long as you rotate them and have a good alignment you should have no problems

Here she sits now
IMG00015.jpg

Looks good Are you going to do a SOA to get that back end up

Looks good Are you going to do a SOA to get that back end up

Nah, prolly just the usual...shackles and 4 door leaf springs. all the rear end has now is body lift. but i also like the front end a little higher, i guess its a cali thing

SCB,
Re: Goodyear Dura Tracs, I would go with..... Nah, just kidding, I see them on your Ex and they look fantastic. Ran Goodyear Wrangler A/T's in 31x11.50x15 for years, sold them to friend, they are still on his truck! ZERO complaints. Those Dura Tracs seem like an awesosme tire, but they are expensive. Great Looking Sport-if you are looking to raise the back, ARB makes some reasonable leaf springs that so far work well with Warrior Shackles.

Back