Calico? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calico?

Was thinking of doing Cougar Buttes that weekend but will keep an eye on this thread. That is if I dont start hacking my truck up first :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Last time we camped actually up in the canyon. Zukman actualy had his zuk on this run last time. :eek: They also got in there with a 4 dr dually pulling a 30ft travel trailer. If that can go up there, anything can!

Can't do Mermorial day.:(

It's close to my house (3 hours)! so I open for most weekends..... except the Moab run which is 21-22 May I think.

It's close to my house (3 hours)! so I open for most weekends..... except the Moab run which is 21-22 May I think.

If your in vegas....your only about a hour and a half away. LA is only a little over 3hrs from vegas.

still subscribed :)

Ok, Memorial Day Weekend.. I'd have to leave here Friday night, and leave Calico Monday to make worth my while.. How's the weather during Memorial Day weekend? Is it hot there yet?

Wheel Saturday, Sunday, head home Monday.. How's that?

Where's we camping? come one, talk to me!

Stic-O
your right about 1.5 hours I guess I was thinking round trip.:dunno:

Ok, Memorial Day Weekend.. I'd have to leave here Friday night, and leave Calico Monday to make worth my while.. How's the weather during Memorial Day weekend? Is it hot there yet?

Wheel Saturday, Sunday, head home Monday.. How's that?

Where's we camping? come one, talk to me!
Non-Ford owners need to wait until we are done deciding before they can address the group.:cool::p::D

Non-Ford owners need to wait until we are done deciding before they can address the group.:cool::p::D

I have a Ford, a Ford F250 Superduty..

So, who are you talking to Willis?

:D

I have a Ford, a Ford F250 Superduty..:D

Whatever......
So, who are you talking to Willis?:D

I thought it was; "What you talking about, Willis??"

I was thinking about going out Friday evening and coming home sometime Monday, since its a holiday.

We have tentative plans for that weekend, but it would only be a day thing, so I may be able to make a day run out of it. Traffic is going to be nutts that weekend Friday night/Sunday Night. Still need to get the Ex's tags updated

did i see mention of tents? does nobody else sleep in the back of their explorers? when i bought mine i specifically laid in the back and shut the hatch to make sure it was big enough to sleep in. :)

i might have to check into that weekend and possibly go meet some of you people.

did i see mention of tents? does nobody else sleep in the back of their explorers? when i bought mine i specifically laid in the back and shut the hatch to make sure it was big enough to sleep in. :)

i might have to check into that weekend and possibly go meet some of you people.
That's nearly exactly what I did when I bought my RV. I laid in the back to make sure my feet did not go off the end of the bed. That is so weird.:p:

the guy looked at me like i was nuts when i climbed in the back and asked him to shut the door.... lol

Where are you guys meeting at? I am likely going......... as long as I do not break anything in Moab.

I'm out on any runs till at least late summer, not even sure if I'll make anything till the Big T-haven run. Just to much of a hole try'n to find our way out of, after being unemployed so long.:( At least I got to keep the truck though:D

Not happening for me.

:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back