Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 43 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

you forgot the miles ect,, what else are u rocking in? Seems like everyone is selling their explorers. Andy, cough cough,, :)
I dumped mine back in the winter and loving my silverado,,,,,,,, Good luck, where are u moving to?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Miles are unknown since the 2000 Explorer the motor came out of was cut in half and missing the dash. The front and rear axles came out of another Exploer so I could have 3.73s vice 3.55s. I think that one had about 140K. The transmission was rebuilt less than a 1000 miles ago. I would say its just a trail rig. I am moving back by Andy in about a year and I dont really have a need for it right now and dont know if its worth dragging across country or not. I am originally from Oregon and want to get home.

Not to mention an Explorer is kinda big for some of the trails around here unless you want to leave a trail of body parts to make sure you can make it back.

Don't get me know I loved my X, but the amount of money to make it a great wheeler was too much for me, plus I was always nervous to mess up the body. My Zuks have been WAY more fun but much of that might be 'cause they are paid for an not my daily driver.

alright,,,,,,,,, no one likes a quiter!!! :p

Take some pics when you all hit the trials,, are they fire roads? or open public trails.

checking for a pulse??? I'm back and bought a 97 sport,,,,,,,,,,, lets have some fun,, it's a stocker so cant abuse it too much till i mod it some,

Saturday, we are going to the George Washinton National Forest.

okay, i'm going to throw this out on this section, i tried on the off road planing and no bites,, so lets see if there any intrest here,, Small place out in MD.

Green Ridge, Md 18 miles loop i think and it's looking fairly tame. Might be a fun ride w/ min damage if any. Lots of things on youtube about it, from other groups, sooooo if anyone is interested, pm or say something ,,

finally. ive been looking everywhere for something like this. me and a couple buddies have tried getting a bunch of people with explorers to meet up and have some fun in our ex's. we even have a group on facebook. so if you have an explorer and your in nova or pretty much all of VA look us up.

Bluerims - where in nova? I'm in Leesburg

im in va and would like to find some newer trails...im about 40 mins from leesberg...

bluerims whats ur facebook group

nova explorers. its been hard trying to find people so not many are in the group. the pic has 3 ex's so it should be easy to find.

we need to get this thread back alive and set something up to kick the summer off!!!!

lol, the last time we all hung out that i'm aware of was in richmond over 2 years ago,, at BWW. I'm in if it's a decent time, but busy now a days,,,,,, home owner, dog owner now,, and working a lot more hours then i used to.. But get the ball going and lets see what everyone is up to anymore,,,,,,,,,,

That's two.;)

Hey I'm in va beach you can hit me up anytime,it goes straight to my phone!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still have mine for sale if anybody is looking for a decent trail rig ready to go. Back towards the top of the page lists all of my mods and bolt ons.

2000 OBO

Back