The Most DEFACED Ford Explorer EVER :( | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Most DEFACED Ford Explorer EVER :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good Lord... I think that the word "Unique" has taken on a sub-definition. New meanings include: Ridiculous, absurd, disgraceful, and just plain retarded.

nothing says badass like spongebob.....i'll split it with you Jason haha

I guess I'm the odd man out. I thought it was cool. It's better than one that's been Doknked.

If 5 year olds could drive I think it would be a huge hit. Kind of like Sesame Street, Spongeknob, Partridge Family Bus, and a bunch of juveniles with Spray Paint got together and non-brainstormed. I agree with a few of the comments on car domain, I Dig It if I Dig It means Burn It. To think, this ride? could have been crushed for cash.

Im pretty open minded though, everyone has their own opinions and likes and dislikes. I just cant see anyone liking this.

who lives in a pinaple under the sea
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!
absorbant and yellow and pourus is he
SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!!

Yikes, some one put that truck out of its misery!

That has to be from San Fransisco

I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

I feel bad that it is an Explorer, but look at the detail though. Did you see the steering wheel? Holy cow!

Need to send the "person" that owns this back to school to learn how to spell again.

Need to send the "person" that owns this back to school to learn how to spell again.

No kidding, i couldn't tell what he was talking about.

I give him credit for it, its nice as far as the workmanship that went into it, but I still think its retarded. With a capitol R.

I love how the guy talks like he never went to grade school. And all the other people that like this crap, either talk like this guy...or have rediculously big rims. UNBELIEVABLE

epic fail....

wow that thing is terrible, i think this guy lives under power lines? could some one tell me what "da dark, ya gurl BAD wen it comez 2 da art" there is only about 3 real words on this guys whole page.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess I'm the odd man out. I thought it was cool. It's better than one that's been Doknked.
x2.

I dont like the blacked out headlights (cauz lets be honest, "blacked out headlights" is pretty much an oxymoron) - but all the time and effort put into it is definitely worth some praise. At least its not the cookie-cutter "modded" or "custom" (hate that word) Explorer with utterly useless "rims" and everything else can be bolted, taped, or epoxied onto the vehicle's body from Ebay or PepBoys. The guy probably has more potential than most, just give it some time (and more resources) ...

Back