• Register Today It's free!

what i want my ex to look like

exsport1211

Reaction score
City, State
las vegas nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 ford explorer sport
i would like my ex to look like this with 32s, a bumper,but with the right flared fenders.found it at walmart

2010-05-14165109.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't quote me, but it almost looks like that thing has no lift, sitting on 32x11.50's on a 15x10 wheel. Aftermarket front fenders and maybe the bumper is off because it is being trimmed?

indeed no lift but with 33x12.50s.looks like he modded fenders from a diff truck

I believe those are just fiberglass fenders for 95-01 4-doors and 95-00 2-doors.

the guy did a badjob.plus the lackof lift leaves no room for articulation

They make fender for the Sport/SportTrac....Fiberwerx...or something like that...

Ryan

They make fender for the Sport/SportTrac....Fiberwerx...or something like that...

Ryan

perrys fabn fiber sells them 150 a piece

this is my goal until cmax fabs his lift kits.lol.superlift is way to expensive and im not a fan of bl

Perrys fab has 01 sport fenders, and now has rear glass for the 01 sport as well. Not listed on the website yet. My truck was the guinea pig. They are 6 1/2 over, but can be trimmed down to fit any size flare you wish.

Perrys fab has 01 sport fenders, and now has rear glass for the 01 sport as well. Not listed on the website yet. My truck was the guinea pig. They are 6 1/2 over, but can be trimmed down to fit any size flare you wish.

Well I think you need to post some pics of your truck.

CIMG1624.jpg

CIMG1621.jpg

CIMG1620.jpg

The 33's look small now on it, no paint or final fitting just yet.

I was going full prerunner with it with F150 axle 35x12.5 etc.., but she's gotta go. My family is growing now, so I bought a 4 door. Going to trim the rear glass to match the front width and paint to match. Swapping out the long travel to my new X and re installing my other lift back on her...then she's up for sale.

Yep, to match the trim. Which I haven't cut to fit yet.

He has them without, I didn't want them either for the final product. I was going to have to cut and widen the fenders another 3 1/2" to fit my front suspension and re mold that area anyway so it didn't matter. He had those already made so I took 'em. It actally looks nice with that lip if you do it correctly though. Perry's a great guy, and genuinly cares what has his name on it and that I was happy. ALOT of knowlege floating around in that man's head. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with him, and he bounced some feedback on some of my setup ideas that I hadn't thought of. That red expo he has for sale is.....amazing. I floated it over some "bumps" :) and all he kept saying was, you know...you can go faster if you want. He's that kind of guy. *edit* - don't expect to go visit him and get to ride in all his toys though. I was concidering purchasing it at the time.

Ii would love to trade you.my 02

He is good people. The grey "91-94" 4 door on their site is my old rig from 10 years ago. :)

No shizzle? Nice ride. These damn expos hook you deep right. Build, sell, build, sell....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back