Uwharrie National Park - July 3rd, 4th, & 5th - | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwharrie National Park - July 3rd, 4th, & 5th -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to replace the u-joints in my front shafts and install my transfer case mount e-brake... Need to, probably won't...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it. Son's graduation last weekend really took a bit out of my wallet and time. I have a couple repairs that will have to be done before I go, planned on having them done by now but had to put everything off, now I'm just running out of time.

Ah man well hopefully you can get everything done and make it out. I hope it works out for you.

Guys it is 15 days away. You better get your stuff ready.

Im not done either but will be

Ah Jon your good. We can do some last min wrenching when we get there. we have power at the sites

Well guys... I pulled something in my back yesterday. I'm taking it easy and should be healed up and still make the trip. I just won't be up to my usual speed and stupidity on the trails. I also won't be sleeping on the ground. SO, if my buddy with the camper gets to come I'll be in Arrowhead, if not I'll get a hotel room in Albemarle.

I'm not going to be able to make it this time, just too much going on and not enough time and money to do it all. I'm going to donate my site to the group, it's allready paid for and under Brad Elter for Saturday and Sunday night.

I could really use the site or part of it. I will just be pitching a tent so if anybody else needs a spot there should be plenty of room.

Let me know if I need to give you some cash or something to help get some of your money back. I will be more the glad too. Thanks.

Maybe some of yall can help me when we get there.

I've had a SuperLift Truspeed for a while now and haven't put it in. So maybe some of yall can help me install this thing finally LOL

Found out today that my passenger and Camper are in. The other rig (the Explorer) is probably not going to make it.

I think we can get a few group installs going when we get there

I only have a few more things to do and I will be ready. Slowly marking things off the to do list.

Question for everyone? When do we want to start wheeling on Saturday?

I got my snorkel on last weekend and going to put my sliders on this weekend. Got to go grab a few more spare parts at the junkyard then I should be ready.

Here is a list that say there going. Lets do a final roll call guys.

List of those going:
Burns (2 people) (Site 32)
Turdle (4 people) (Site 32)
LBarr2002 (? people) (Site 43 and 42)
ExploreringNC (out) (? people) (Site 36)
jonlax (2 people) (? Site)
ScottB (? people) (Site 23)
Thepotroast (? people) (Site 12)
FoxRacing (2 people) (Site ?)
Brandon96 (2 people) (Site ?)
Fishfood (? people) (Site 39)
fusion213 (3 people) (Site ?)
Explornj
TarHeel085
powerwagon
Got2bneo (Coming No Rig)

I'm coming definately! Just me and I'm staying at a motel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be hanging out with everyone at the camp ground, but I'm not a big fan of camping lol. I'd rather sleep in an air conditioned room with a bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back