Doubler information wanted | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Doubler information wanted

you sure that'd actually work for me? i run a 1354 case...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha, ^that's^ my old doubler that I never installed. Sold it to FAT CAT two years ago. T+M serial number 13.

I have a T&M that I have used for years in my X and BII. It was the last one Tom made and he sold it without waranty after the waranty ran out on the last batch. It was his "just in case" case and I got a good deal on it. I also have a brand new in the box never installed stubler. The T&M is the longest at just over 8"'s and the only one that uses it's own pump for oiling. The stubler is the shortest but not by a lot and share's oiling with the main case. I have not used or messed with a D&D but have read it uses splash oiling.

The M5 in "Green" (my x) is not doing as well as I like. The plan is to replace the M5 with a TK and stubler. Get rid of the 3.4 first in the M5 and replace it with the 4 ta 1 first of the TK and add the second low range. Or going from a crawl ratio of 31.95 to 91.76. And thats with 3.73 axles.

The T&M and C-5 is doing well in "Jr." (my BII).

It would work. Unbolt that 1350 and send it to me for a finders fee and put your 1354 in its place.

so since that doublers mine now....name ur price for the 1350 if you still want it...

Free. I need it about as much as I need a hole in my head. I already have a spare 1354 in the garage. Glad to see you picked it up. You will never know how you wheeled without one once you try it.

Free. I need it about as much as I need a hole in my head. I already have a spare 1354 in the garage. Glad to see you picked it up. You will never know how you wheeled without one once you try it.

im confused.

but ya, im glad i got it too. after this week's trip its time to start the install

Back