i guess it might possible to install the digital climate control | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

i guess it might possible to install the digital climate control

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you can install one but its a decent amount of work since you need the sensors etc.its been done before

Anything is possible. But if you had the single zone manual system your HVAC case doesn't have the necessary guts to run a dual setup. Not to mention you'd have to get someone to program the new HVAC to your truck and program the rest of the car to know it has EATC instead of EMTC. It could be done but it would be a bear.

Did anyone else notice the oval side markers like on the US mounties? That looks cool. I would love to have a right hand drive model, really would bug people out. Oh ya, just noticed this too a Gen 3 with a console shifter. Never seen one of those either.

STU

That could be an entirely different setup overseas too- I like the handbrake and the 1989 Mustang ashtray... :D

Also- HOLY RAINGUARDS! :D

i dont think so those cause that would cost ford tons of money to just make a totally different wire especially for a xlt explorer like that

I'm a little shocked someone tries to drive that thing over ther. It would be the biggest thing on the road. Nowhere to park, can't turn around. There's several roads you couldn't even drive down they're so narrow.

Back