Heres some pics of my truck FINALLY!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Heres some pics of my truck FINALLY!!!!!!

GoneExploring

Reaction score
City, State
Sugarcreek, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EB 4x4
Well I have been a member here for awhile now and have never gotten around to putting up some pics. At first she wasnt much but with the help of you fine guys and gals on this forum she is slowly getting to where i want her to be. So with out further adue here she is. All comments are welcome and if you have some suggestions of what i should do next or see some thing you like please let me know thanks.

This is when it was stock and covered in snow
001.jpg

And now some pics i took today while I was out cutting firewood on the farm
0630001846.jpg

0630001842.jpg

0630001841.jpg

This is the winch bumper I built in the garage
0630001840a.jpg

0630001840.jpg

:exporange:D:thumbsup::salute::cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice x u got there

Nice ride. That is one beefy looking bumper you got there.

sweet ride mate looks tuff.

Mmmm, those are some beefy lookin' tires. :]

Thanks for all the comments guys and of course now i have the bug and i want a manual transmission, manual t- case, sas, and spring over in the rear with lockers and 35s. lol but thats when the money and time comes haha. And the bumper is made out of a piece of 6 1/2in x 1/4in wall pipe and it is heavy just havent figured out a way to lighten it yet and keep the strength.

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Dig that bumper!!

Nice rig bro! How did you build that bumper? That hard work paid off.

Sweet lift

:exp: what does it take to throw on some 31's all i have now is a billet grill cone filter and flowmaster 3 in dual 2 1/2 dual out what all can be done?

Yes I agree with Jim-that bumper is Beyond Thunderdome!!

401997-there is a sticky on lifts, tires, max sizes etc. ALOT of info there. Re: 31's I needed no lift. They fit fine. Put them on 6 months after purchasing Ex.

what size wheel and tires, great looking ex

Your skid plate

The skid plate you put on your X is custom right? Where are the two places you mounted it to? Looks like you welded it to your bumper but what was the second point?

Don't know if you've answered this question yet or not but what fender flares are them? They look like they should have came stock. Very clean ride!! Props to you!:thumbsup:

Back