SMORR Fall Run? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR Fall Run?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alright guys my truck might not be done but ill be there to cook camp and do photos as i am a professional photographer so count me in and let me know afterwards if anyone want 5 by 7 or bigger

alright guys my truck might not be done but ill be there to cook camp and do photos as i am a professional photographer so count me in and let me know afterwards if anyone want 5 by 7 or bigger

I'd sure like some pic's taken. And yes Joshua and I will be there!;)

thinkin pretty hard about this run not 100% in yet

my f1sploder will be a some what truck so we can use it for gathering wood. well just pull the top off

The temps dropped big time here today. The entire weekend is going to be cool, lows in the 40's!

So the lake is a no go. I'm thinking of heading out to Smorr this Sunday to mess around a bit. :)

hows your x doing did you finish it up yet i was following your post on it

I will be there Sat night, now just trying to decide if I will drive down in my 98 Explorer and stick to the easier stuff, or bring my Ranger -which I might be selling my tow truck so that could factor into decision.

Mark me and Ginny down, sounds like fun!

We can come in on Friday for a Saturday run. We'll be leaving Sunday, but maybe an early morning Halloween run??

I can carry wood for ya Paintman. (yes, I DO know how bad that sounds LOL)

I will not make it before dark to help with firewood for sat night -but i will sit and enjoy the fire with everyone :)

I can carry wood for ya Paintman. (yes, I DO know how bad that sounds LOL)

Umm, Yeah. :eek:

Wood for the fire is for everybody, so might as well say, you carry wood for everyone. :D

Oh, and I didn't make it today. Still working out the bugs in it.

Wood?

Attempt #2 at getting my fat *** to Smorr & hoping that statement doesn't jinx me. At the present time, I am once again planning on attending the Fright Fest at Smorr. Don't know yet if i'll have a co-pilot or not.

Im not gonna be able to make this one guys a good friend of mine is getting married. I really wanted to get back into the sticks and test out the new mods too, maybe next time!

Ok guys im out on this one but dont count me out in the future. I want to get back to smorr.

I'm out too, the wife reminded me that it's the same weekend and the Chili cook off for Firemen and Police, the proceeds go to The September Fund.

We've done this for the last 5 years, the fund provides scholarship funds for the kids of first responders in Arkansas. That and we get some good chili to eat LOL.

october 2 or 9th work for me.... just sayin.

I might be bringing a friend or 2 with vehs? But im still not gettin there till sat night :(

How bout we start a list -Turdle with who all planning so we see names lil easier and have head count.

Also -since wont be leaving till late sat, if anyone needs something I could try my best to assist in bringing a part or tool??

Since my tranny rebuild didn't go so well when I signed up for SMORR last, I am gonna try to get out there this time, now that I have got it mostly fixed up. Heck I got a tow rig after all. :D Unfortunately gas, money and a trailer are going to be big hurdles on this one.

So a very tentative maybe.

Damn! I hate being a web wheeler. :mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guys, looks like I am most likely out for this one. The X's tranny is still down for the count, and the Ranger is only half done. My goal has shifted from making SMORR, to having a vehicle that will reliably drive to work and back before snow flies. :roll: :(

Back