Looking for where to buy kleenex juniors? Check this out... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for where to buy kleenex juniors? Check this out...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dumb question, but where do these things go?? As my wife drives the Mounty as her daily ride(toting the kids around) a specific Kleenex holder would make her smile...

I have only used 1 box in 15 years! 20 boxes would last me awhile

Well that explains why I never found this one with a search...my Mounty doesn't have one, wrong year......neat feature tho.......

I understand safn! 1 box lasted a few years and then I never found another box to replace it.

Are you sure your Mounty does not have a spot for the Juniors? My '04 has a holder under the console armrest. I have kids as others as mentioned, so having the Juniors is very handy!!

Are you sure your Mounty does not have a spot for the Juniors? My '04 has a holder under the console armrest. I have kids as others as mentioned, so having the Juniors is very handy!!

on the armrest, underneath is a spot, but the box won't fit...so we keep a small (travel size) container of baby wipes in it.

safn,

Thanks for the offer!! I will find some now that I know where to get them. Much Appreciated though.

I buy single boxes at WalMart. Haven't had to restock for quite awhile, so don't know if they still carry them.

Ok guys, come on now...

Has nobody noticed the size of the pack being offered?

CLICK ME

Everyone wants 'em, let's start sending them! :) I think they're phasing them out, that's why they're giving that size out for free, otherwise they could just send a soft pack cheaper.

Or: the DRUGSTORE.COM LINK

kleenex juniors discontinued

First off, I know I am bringing up a old post.
Well, unlike some of you, I actually use them quite a bit.
They are discontinued, as per the manufacturer.
The cheapest I found, Ebay, seller has 3 cases left. Seller want $50.00 for the 48 count case.
If I spend $50.00 for a case of these, well, my wife will not be happy with me. :mad:
But....if I spend $25.00 for a 1/2 case, that might be ok.
The proposition is; does anybody want to go in on a 1/2 case of these?
I will be willing to "eat" some of the shipping cost to ship the 1/2 case to you.
Let me know, and thanks..............
Signed by the guy that has a nose that runs.
Thanks

The store I work at sells them... ;D

That's Great

Hi, besides driving to your town, how can I buy some from you?
I will buy a bunch. Last time I bought them they were $.89/box.

Let me know what you would want to buy a dozen and ship to 54659.
That is west central Wisconsin, just north of La Crosse, WI.

Thanks in advance.
My wife and I really appreciate this.
Regards
Ron

my kroger sells them

Closest Kroger store is 371miles from my home.
Want to get some and sell them to me?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never been able to find them in any store. But I did just order my free box from Kleenex. Sent the shared one to my wife's work address.

Back