'11 Explorer Revealed!! | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'11 Explorer Revealed!!

They all look the same now....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

a truck hahahahaha omg i build truck engines for living lol i work at caterpillar making the 797 diesel for the 797b dump truck. the new explorer is a soccer moms best friend and i am seriously pissed about it. damn crappy vehicles will be the death of ford grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They all look the same now....

I agree dude. It's time for a new American car company to come out with a freaken unique and amazing design with some good specs

GMC Arcadia
url

Chevrolet Traverse
url

Ford Explorer
url

Nissan Murano (can now be classified with the explorer :()
url

They all unfortunately look alike, a minivan combined with an suv :( Ford needs something (SUV) that can go off-road!!!

cars these days. soon enough they will drive themselfs and then the gov can spy on where we go and stuff. all for our " security" lol

cars these days. soon enough they will drive themselfs and then the gov can spy on where we go and stuff. all for our " security" lol

You mean like wireless transponders for upcoming gas taxes and stuff? It's already there... You know those uber-cool tire pressure monitoring systems? They will also tell you how many revolutions your wheel makes in order to tax you by miles... Where? GPS? Yeah... ;)

You mean like wireless transponders for upcoming gas taxes and stuff? It's already there... You know those uber-cool tire pressure monitoring systems? They will also tell you how many revolutions your wheel makes in order to tax you by miles... Where? GPS? Yeah... ;)

I will go and destroy my TPMS...

Foil hat alert! :D

Seriously though- when Michigan was considering a mileage gas tax, that was the method that they were advertising to track it at least for newer vehicles. So it is out there...

With all the budget deficits out there, it wouldn't suprise me if more states started to propose ideas like that. Like California :D

um let me think about this if you put a 4 cylinder engine with front wheel drive built in mass production that is buuilt on the ford taurus frame design hmmmm itll be the death of ford

It'll mean the death of ford SUVs. It'll be the love of honda-lovers.

And there I was hoping for the new mustang drive train. I could just imagine how nice the #s 5.0 would look on the fenders.

Like this?
coolo.jpg

Throw some 20" adrenalin rims on too.
EDIT: Forgot to say this would be RWD, and it needs some frame underneath it. :thumbsup:

Disclamer: I do not own this image, just edited it for represantation

ill admit the vehicle look good i mean i love the headlights but i will not be buying a front wheel drive unibody vehicle they total way to easy and crumble in accidents. when i hit something or someone i want them to know it

i will not be buying a front wheel drive unibody vehicle they total way to easy and crumble in accidents. when i hit something or someone i want them to know it

Interesting...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy batman,... batman!

Back