• Register Today It's free!

copperhead shackles

james_c17

Reaction score
City, State
camden, sc
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Explorer XLT AWD
i searched and i read good things about them, is copperhead fab. still around? i have been to the website. Im just making sure they are still doing business before my girlfriend orders my christmas shackles.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I had to guess they're still in business, it looks to me like they're a home garage based business... those businesses never die. Looking from the short and sweet about us, ya know... I just have a feel for these things, those shackles they look nice too, comparable to Warrior 153's even...
http://copperheadfab.com/index.php?action=aboutus

they are but be prepared to drill out the holes and bend the shackles a lil..i drilled mine out went through a few bits....and used a long bolt and two nuts to bend the ends out..they are seriously heavy duty

why do they need to be bent out?
i dont have an issue with drilling holes out

Copperhead Fa shackles did not live up to the rep.. to narrow, bolt holes to small. gone trew multiple bits. buying warrior shackles will save time and you know theyll hold. copperhead fab shackles NOT recomended

Back