• Register Today It's free!

Rancho Quicklift..

wanacustomx

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle BEach S.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
well ive been cleanin up the X alot, got the trim back to original color(heatgun) windows tintied, touchscreen flip out in , about to redo all teh door panels with new suede...

but i got a new summit magazine, and they had the rancho quicklift in for the 02-03 mountanieers and explorers.. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS? ive heard of them ordering them and then they always say they are gonna be a couple more weeks.. then a couple more... im looking into getting a pair. but i kinda need to know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No one has them. They are supposed to be released early this year, but no one knows.

lets hope its before 12.21.2012 :/

Hmmm nothing on their website I can see about it I'd like to learn more.

i had them on my old eplorer and it gave me about 2.5" at first but once they settled it was like 1.7", i kept them on the hard setting for the most lift, but also caused it to have the bounciest ride. i liked them, but i would not buy another set. i also only had them on the front, which made it pretty much level.

i checked out that link...

they seem cool, but the ball joints are still getting some stress...

only downside is having to buy each one individually :/ oh well its about time for a suspension lift

There not bad! now they have them "loaded" for the same price as the version before that used the oe springs and upper mount!

rockauto has them for 804 shipped and 2 hrs later they are installed

Not bad for only a 800 dollar "lift." my Nissan Titan cost me 1800 for a six inch lift.

Back