• Register Today It's free!

2010 Explorer Sport Trac

VADEl2

Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Explorer Sport Trac
Just picked it up yesterday and unfortunately didn't search long enough in order to find an Adrenalin. I picked it up since they gave me $5500 in rebates that Ford is currently offering. Here is my question, is it possible to purchase the Adrenalin body? The front end and the side rails?

I tried to do a search on google and on here and didn't come up with anything. Thank you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Usually, anything is possible with the right amount of money; however, Ford probably stopped making all those Adrenalin parts already. Overall, I'd say probably not possible, especially if you're being realistic about it.
Sorry.

I appreciate the response. I'm thinking there has to be some type of replacement parts. What if they ever happen to be in an accident. And thank you again.

I'd search for junk yards online, or ebay where a ST Adrenalin was totaled in the rear-end, let us know if you find something...cause I've always liked the Adrenalin front quarter panels

They are out there. I pick mine up tomorrow - having headrest DVD players installed today! I could not find one near by with Navigation, so will need to add that later.

As for replacements, there are definitely Ford Service replacement parts available - will be for 10 years. Problem is, I bet they are very costly. Would need the front fascia, rear fascia and running boards to get started. Bet that is a few thousand right there, plus paint.

They have to make the parts for so many years check with a dealer.

Question I paid $26700 after taxes for my 2010 XLT with 48 miles. I had to roll over $1500 of negative on my trade in. What did you guys pay for yours?

I would stop at a body shop. Ask them if they can look up the parts for you, they're available.

I would stop at a body shop. Ask them if they can look up the parts for you, they're available.

I will do that thanks. I currently have my 90 GT 5.0 getting painted so I will ask them there to see if they can do it. I'll post back up once I find out. Thanks again.

Be sure to post pics of your 'stang too! :thumbsup:

WAY more than that, but I got fully loaded V8, 4x4, Adrenalin, DVD headrests, etc.. A **** ton of cash though...

my 08 adrenalin loaded was 30,500 out the door the sticker was 40,600. I think I got a good deal :)

Can I ask what you're getting for fuel milage with the 2010 models? (V8 and 6)

My V8 2wd was 17mpg "mixed" daily commute. 20-21 on highway. I had intake and exhaust, and didn't drive like a granny.

2010 sta

Bought mine loaded awd,roof,nav,v8,bed extender,etc. they gave me $4,000 off sticker and $4750 in rebates for a total of $8750 off. I am happy with the deal I got. Truck is black and it was made on 10/10/10 I thought that was pretty cool.

mileage sucks on the v8 4x4 ... with 265/70r16 tires (larger than factory) I only get around 13 city, 17 highway

You guys are getting good deals. The best I've seen around here, is Invoice - $3500 rebates. I'd for sure buy one if I could get 8-$9K off. But, I guess Invoice on an Adrenalin is around $4K off. I'm looking at XLTs.

You guys are getting good deals. The best I've seen around here, is Invoice - $3500 rebates. I'd for sure buy one if I could get 8-$9K off. But, I guess Invoice on an Adrenalin is around $4K off. I'm looking at XLTs.

Picked my '10 Limited with the 4.6 up in August, it had been on the lot 8 days and still had the plastic wrap on the interior. While they only gave me the $3500 rebates, I did get a very good trade on a 2003 Excursion Limited with 80,000 miles.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My 4.6 is averaging 20~

are you 4x4? and have you recently reset your mpg calculator...cause I would love to know how in the world you're getting that kinda mileage. I average 13 in the city and 17-18 on the highway...and I promise I don't drive it hard, I usually stay below 3k rpm's.

Back