Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

i made it up the hill with my opens only once though but i did =p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

and i cant wait to try my 4.10's on it =D

I don't even think they have cars up there, just mooses. I come from out on Long Island, roughly a 3 hour ride depending on traffic. Just leave early and pull over if you hear any horrible grinding noises coming from your front axle.:rolleyes:

id so rock a moose as my whip!

HPIM3052.jpg

i made it up the hill with my opens only once though but i did =p

pics or it didnt happen :p:

with a locker i think you will own that hill

I hope so! And no more sway bars either!;)

It does ratchet goin around turns but i cant hear it unless my window is down.

Jay, you can keep the moose. I'll take the girl. ;)

thats worst part haha i went up fast so no pics happened but the 29th im determined to do it again haha

hey guys put me down,im coming,dunno which explorer though just purchased a 97 limited v8 awd

you got her John? post some pics!!!!!

This thing is no fun in the snow with out the front driveshaft now! with the locker, the ass end goes hard to the right when the gas is applied!:eek: :burnout:

Oh no no no, I meant the lovely lady in orange!

i love my lady in orange =p

I'm stunned we have 17 people signed up for this. :eek: I'd be very surprised if we get more than 8-10 to ACTUALLY show up on the day of, but still, very promising. Will be great to see such a large group of Explorers! :thumbsup:

I'm stunned we have 17 people signed up for this. :eek: I'd be very surprised if we get more than 8-10 to ACTUALLY show up on the day of, but still, very promising. Will be great to see such a large group of Explorers! :thumbsup:

Ah, the process of separating the men from the boys! It's gonna be good times. Here's hoping we get another 3 feet of snow on that day :D

Dude, that would be SICK fun. Can you imagine a caravan of 17 trucks, some of them stock, trying to drive through snowed out trails in a blizzard, pulling each other out, etc? Hahaha. I'll even take a storm the week before, just to get the trails all nice and snowy! :D

its all fun and gamers untill someone slides into a tree....

says the guy who thinks the dents add carachter

Dude, that would be SICK fun. Can you imagine a caravan of 17 trucks, some of them stock, trying to drive through snowed out trails in a blizzard, pulling each other out, etc? Hahaha. I'll even take a storm the week before, just to get the trails all nice and snowy! :D

Is it too early to do the snow dance?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea, hold off for like 1 more week, then we can do give it a whirl. :D

Back