New Explorer club in Massachusetts. | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

Anyone?? I don't get what happened to everyone, a few months ago alot of you wanted to to some wheeling. What changed? If you guys are nervous about going in the Freetown forrest, there are other areas than that around.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I live on cape, West Yarmouth to be exact and I would love to find fellow explkorer people to go wheeling with.

I live on cape, West Yarmouth to be exact and I would love to find fellow explkorer people to go wheeling with.

I'm down for some wheeling anytime you are free.

I'm up for some light wheeling. I'm bone stock!!!

I'm stock too, as long as your 4x4 works you should be fine.

i just posted in the other thread too, but i'm down for a run if anyone is going.

nice! when and where?

Guys, I am free anytime you want to go wheeling, I also love the snow and I want to test out my new motor.

Better yet anyone who wants to go call or text me 781 408 1560.

Jim

sorry guys, this weekend ended up being busier than i thought...and the pats game pretty much ruined the rest of it. anyone interested in setting up a run this saturday? i'm up for a road trip (within reason) if anyone knows a good spot

I'm free Saturday.

awesome. have anywhere in mind?

I think I'll be available. Where did you have in mind?

Hey, I am in Dedham Ma, and would be up for something

I am stock 4x4 ( just fixed it) and would light to try some trails. I'm a total noob at it though...

Some snow riding would be cool!

Anyone free this Sat or Sun?? I know a few trails in Freetown and Taunton but if someone knows of another place I am cool with that. I might not have my Ex ready by then but I have a 4x4 Dodge Durango that I don't mind beating to death.

either sat or sun is good for me...

I can be free both days but Sunday is better

yup sunday works for me. where and when do you want to meet up?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lets plan on the morning time and we can meet at my house and leave from there, maybe by then we will have a few other people going but one other person is fine with me I usually just go by myself.

Back