New Explorer club in Massachusetts. | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

sounds like a plan. i'll shoot you a text sun morning

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will let you guys know if I'm in by Friday evening.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well the Ex is running good and it's registered so I am free Sun and even Sat morning. Bill shoot me a text so we can figure out a good time to meet and I can give you my address and if anyone else is down my number is on page 7 some where.

You guys heading out Sunday? I'm in! My Ex is bone stock. The 4x4 works and I have new tires. So if you think my Ex can handle it, then I'm in! :thumbsup:

You guys heading out Sunday? I'm in! My Ex is bone stock. The 4x4 works and I have new tires. So if you think my Ex can handle it, then I'm in! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you're in man. Mine is bone stock also but my tires are not all that great and I never have any problems there.

It's on like Donkey Kong!

DonkeyKongCustom.jpg

Hey, Conneticutian here, would love to meet up with some fellow explorer lovers for a day of mild trail riding,

My ex is mostly a street truck, but id does have slightly larger tires then stock, so i know it can handle a little bit of mud, sand, snow... (i have yet to get this one stuck...)

PM me if anyone ever wants to meet up somewhere for a little trail riding

also... (1998exploder aka jim, i sent you a text so let me know when and where you guys are going

for those who couldn't make it on sunday, those trails jim knows are a lot of fun and very much stock friendly. if anyone can make it out in the next few weeks it's definitely worth it!

Where did you guys end up wheeling? Freetown State Forest? Anyone take pics?

Ya we went in the Freetown State Forrest, sorry no pics. I have another spot I know of that's a little more aggressive but a healthy stock truck should do ok.

Sorry I missed it. :( Hopefully I can make the next run. Glad you guys had a good time. :thumbsup:

Hey, Conneticutian here, would love to meet up with some fellow explorer lovers for a day of mild trail riding,

My ex is mostly a street truck, but id does have slightly larger tires then stock, so i know it can handle a little bit of mud, sand, snow... (i have yet to get this one stuck...)

PM me if anyone ever wants to meet up somewhere for a little trail riding

also... (1998exploder aka jim, i sent you a text so let me know when and where you guys are going

I don't think I ever got your text.

you guys mind other vehicles than Explorers riding along? my brother and his friend have a few jeeps theyre lookin to run in the woods

I say the more the merrier!

Sweet, jeeps are getting lifts this weekend, my explorer is in the shop getting a trans, and well be ready to roll hopefully, keep me posted on when you guys hit the trails hopefully we can make it

I may be up for some wheeling this weekend if anyone is intersted.

I am interested. I will let you know later in the week.

Ok, you still got my number?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, I saved it. :thumbsup:

Back