Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

I wish I saw this sooner. Make sure you guys break lots of diffs, shafts, and such. Take my cell # with you. j/k of course. Wharton can be a good time if the rangers keep to themselves.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok let's see a show of hand on who's going!

stupid comp at work ive been trying to reply all morning rather then do my job :mad:

the title says easy trail ride. i signed up for an easy trail ride. i will have an easy trail ride

if i wanted to push munk i woulda gone to PA with the ORN crew instead.

were gonna have enough to deal with with the snow, i dont want to be breaking through a over foot of snow and finding the 3-4 feet of water underneath

im more then up for gearing a day around you guys on 31s to 33s and just walkin over everything along with you

i will be there at the wawa at 70 72 at like 10 i am not backin out alittle snow is not enuff to keep me form goin

stupid comp at work ive been trying to reply all morning rather then do my job :mad:

the title says easy trail ride. i signed up for an easy trail ride. i will have an easy trail ride

if i wanted to push munk i woulda gone to PA with the ORN crew instead.

were gonna have enough to deal with with the snow, i dont want to be breaking through a over foot of snow and finding the 3-4 feet of water underneath

im more then up for gearing a day around you guys on 31s to 33s and just walkin over everything along with you

Alright, I trust ya Jay. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be there, and I'm with Jay. Thread says "Easy Trail Ride." If some of you guys want to go balls out through ice and mud, go for it, just go away from us. :p

last time i was down there we broke off in a small group and had a really good day

if you guys want to go balls out we'll make smaller groups and everyone will have a good time doin what they want

im gunna be there for sure, and yea i still think we can keep this a run for trucks on 31's...ill lead i dont really care ill just keep it slow and crawl into anything i think looks iffy..im buying a 5.0 mounty from a friend soon anyway so i dont think it should be too big of a deal if a break something or sink.

Still in...see ya guys tomorrow morn...rain/snow hell and/or high water! :thumbsup:

I carry extra 2ways. Ut no spare cbs

No high water ,might scare some off. haha

Alright, I'm in for tomorrow, but has anyone been back there since the snow? Are we looking at 18 inches of fresh powder back there, or have some trucks packed it down already? It's gonna be a **** show. Looking forward to it because with all that snow, that's less mud and sand for me to have to deal with. Definitely going to be ready with the towstraps, though...

Hey guys - I'm officially out. I was holding off until the last minute, but I need to keep the truck out of the woods as it is now my work truck until snowpocalypse is over... the boat yards just don't get plowed!

was out there late wednesday and and most of thursday so i watched it build up, not too bad lots of its packed down,especially if we stick to common trails anything thats not actually isnt too tall, 31's can roll right over it most of it. and just to be sure for the last time cuz i always screw up times, 10 oclock at the rt 70/72 wawa.

i am not goin i was out today foolin around and i got stuck and winch it out but i think i screwed up the front end i have a bad wobble now and i was lookin forward to meetin u guys :mad:

SO if I'm tracking correctly, the updated list is:

hunterdan - not wheeling, but down for the meet and greet session
SuRrEaLNJ - wheeling
dreddog47 - wheeling/96 bronco on 35's
tgreene92 - 2nd gen on 31's
LiKuiD - 94 on 33's
bstarz65 - wheeling 97 on 31's
SuddenDeath - Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Paraphoe - 97 on 33's (might as well be stock) J/K
924dr4x4
explorerguy89 - wheeling

Glen4X4 - possible
CALDWELL - possibly wheeling 3rd Gen
00meangreenXLT - stock 2000 V8

I separated Glen, CALDWELL and 00mean because they're on the fence or haven't replied to the thread in a long time, so I wouldn't count on them.

Looks like we're down to 9 trucks and 10 guys if John comes.

will be reporting for duty and with finding nemo for the co pilot to watch if she gets bored

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like the list, should be a good day

hey suddendeath, is Wadders coming?

Back