rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
2011 is fast approaching. What projects do you have in mind for your Bii in the New Year?

I'll start by saying I need to get one more LightForce light for my cab to complete the cab auxiliary lights.
And then I will do an Aussie locker for the front.
I spoke to them and as soon as they get the next production run finished one is earmarked for my Bii to install in the front D44 axle. This will be in Dec. or Jan.
Hope they send one of their Cool decals with it ha ha.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

4.0, m40d, waggy 44 front and a 44 rear out of a scout. not going to be my dd anymore starting after thanksgiving and im really looking forward to breaking out the sawzall hehe

Installing the non-spare tire hatch with the wiper and defogger. Last week I installed the internal "space saver spare", looks great. I'm trying to keep mine as original as possible. I have all the wiring harnesses to do the wiper/defogger/washer bottle and pump assembly.

Also, new 2:35/70x15's before spring. Probably Michelin or Continental as the UQOT rating is almost twice what other manufacturers list.

It goes into storage within the next two weeks - winter and salt are coming here soon.

Still would like to have someone help me with my intermitent wiper problem (post).

Bill

>Rear leaf spring Front Hangers
>New Body Mount Bushings
>New 3" body lift spacers
>D35
>Finish welding gaping holes in the body :D

New tires. My BFGs are just trashed from rocks.

Dana 44 outers on my D35 axle, new 5x5.5 wheels with spacers on rear axle
Skyjacker 6" lift kit with rear springs/new shocks
New gas tank and pump/sending unit
Perry's front and rear fenders 6" f/3" r
New satin black paint job
Wire in the plugs for my Warn winch, cradle mounted use on front or rear
Finish wiring and installing my ham radios and scanners
Finish my driving light/rock light and backup wiring

OK, OK I've already started, hope to be done by April, I want to go on the BII Moab adventure.

Its time to start a new BII. 2 1/2 years without my half cab. so new half cab chop. swap in a narrowed 44 TTB i have, 75 bronco 9in. 35s with 4 in lift. Its just not right to have at least two broncos at a time.

Seems like we really got some cool projects in the works. Keep it up.
Can't let them Exploder guys have all the fun ha ha. I don't care if they are rich.

Lets see.... I have the Dana 60, 14 bolt, '94 351 with '89 5.0 injection, E4OD, and 150' of 1.75 mild tube just sitting in my garage. Lets see if I can get anything done......this year?

Oh yeah Master Craft Seats, 4 point belts and springs.

Lets see.... I have the Dana 60, 14 bolt, '94 351 with '89 5.0 injection, E4OD, and 150' of 1.75 mild tube just sitting in my garage. Lets see if I can get anything done......this year?

Oh yeah Master Craft Seats, 4 point belts and springs.

:popcorn: And by Oct a tubed B2 type thing?

Oh I got BIG plans and little time. I have resolved this year to at least get started on this thing!

Now this is going to be interesting. Hope it all goes good with ya.
Maybe a build thread?

Is that 14 bolt a passenger side drop though? cuz any tcase that bolts to a E4od will prob be a driver side drop, and are you going to use a 5.8 computer on that injection?

im still undecided with the BII..2 things are going to happen...

1: BII is finally going up 2"s stereo system goes in, new cb and firstick and 31x10.50s and OD Green Paint..

2: ive been pondering it for a while, but the BII might go bye bye for a 1st/2nd Gen exploder or Crown Vic... i really miss my old 87 Land Yatch that would eat ricers all day long...

but those are a work in progress, as dad is sick and prob last year he will be with us, so i do what i can when i can

Is that 14 bolt a passenger side drop though? cuz any tcase that bolts to a E4od will prob be a driver side drop, and are you going to use a 5.8 computer on that injection?

The 14 bolt is a center drop...It's what I have for a rear axle. The Dana 60 is a high pinion out of a 86 F-350. I want a Sterling 10.25 rear for the vss.

I have the original 94 5.8 computer and harness as well as a 89-93 5.0 complete intake computer and Ford Raceing harness. I got the adapter to run the 5.0 upper on the 5.8 lower

I have the 1356 T-case but I would prefer an Atlas......Course I need two Atlas's then one for the Ex and one for the Bronco........:rolleyes:

nice, im tarded, I even saw that episode of extreme 4x4 where they made a steering 14 bolt, bk there never was one. not really a gm guy though in my own defense haha

Back