For Sale - Parting out 98 sport Prerunner, Tons of Goodies | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 98 sport Prerunner, Tons of Goodies

Gentlemen, I never thought this day would come, the beast will be laid to rest if she doesnt sell by the end of next week. im taking offers for parts you want before she is retired to the scrap yard :salute:.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140506797569&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

-3 inch body lift $100

-Warror lift shackles $10

-3 inch spindle lift with custom top A arms (4000k on them) $300

-50mm front wheel spacers $100

-Rancho RSX9000 with in cab adjustment option w/red boots (4000k on them) $500

-4.56 gears lots of miles lol $100

-limted slip locker (50K on it) no issues $100

-35x12.5x15 bfg A/T w/black and chrome wheels (5000 miles on the tires) $500

-Avic d3 in dash dvd navigator w/ rear camera, XM, Ipod hookup, Bluetooth. Pre rigged to play with it while you drive. $500

-Mcneil racing 3" Flared Fiberglass Front Fenders/ black (bought las year) $200

-Mcneil racing 4" Flared Fiberglass Quarter Panels/ black/ comes with Dzuz fasners and gas cap pre installed with fuel tube extenders. (bought last year) $250

-Smittybilt Rock Crawler Front Grille Guard Bumper w/ pre drilled holes to mount if you dont want to weld it. black, couple scratches, no dents. $200

-hidden hitch, class 2, towed my 3000lb dune buggy just fine. $100

-extended drive shaft $150

-scytec alarm w/ camera that takes pictures of intruders and sends a picture to your keychain. $100

-engine has 167K on it but the tranny has only 7k w external tranny cooler.

Everything else is OEM still. Parts will be available on the 15th of this month, only if it doesnt sell, after i pick up my new Armada. Feel free to ask or text or call me with offers any time, I wont disregard ANY resonable offer for any of it. You pay shipping. I would seriously hate to see it go to waste lol. if you would like pics just give me a shout and ill snap them and email them or text them to your phone. have fun guys.

Jon Morrison

760-405-7430

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shipping for Smittybilt Rock Crawler Front Grille Guard to 17841 Thanks.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i am very interested in your gears, locker, front fenders, and body lift. what would shipping run to 75074? i would like to call dibs.lol. very interested..

Front fenders, locker, and bumper have been spoken for already, called my cell moments after the posting lol

jb75074 - i can ship the gears in a flat rate box- 15 bucks / rear only- its 2wd :(

cybergasm - alarms shipping is 10 bucks

Stic-o - hood scoop is a working ram air i created from one of those 'make your own intake' kits. took a grinder and cut out a hole for the blower, mounted it on two steel bars under the hood.

CJExplorer - 50 bucks plus 15 shipped

blueka - yes i will take off the steering extention for you :p:

Any way I can buy two of the KC's?

You buy 2, and I'll buy the other 4.. and I'll possibly pick up the rear lights too.

This is all assuming the entire vehicle doesn't sell by the end of the week.

~Mark

Whats wrong with it that you are going to scrap the whole thing if it doesn't sell???? Seems like a waste.

Keeper0311 yah iv been here for six years, i just got snagged for recruiting, guess they were tired of letting me kill things :p:

i will split the lights up if you guys are ok with it.

it does seem like a waste huh, but i now own the explorer, the dune buggy and trailer, the motorcycle, and the new armada. im only one person who now has to drive halfway across the US with all this stuff including my whole house and garage things. so iv come to terms that since i rarely drive the explorer, others should use my goodies and ill just bling the armada with off road things. if anyone wants to buy the whole thing outright feel free to come look at it, but this isnt the correct thread for that discussion lol.

You buy 2, and I'll buy the other 4.. and I'll possibly pick up the rear lights too.

This is all assuming the entire vehicle doesn't sell by the end of the week.

~Mark

Sounds good to me. Gonna be getting ride of the HF lights?

Keeper0311 yah iv been here for six years, i just got snagged for recruiting, guess they were tired of letting me kill things :p:

i will split the lights up if you guys are ok with it.

Enjoy recruiting, I enjoyed the time I spent on RA, but wouldn't want to the job of Recruiting.

I think myself and Maniak are cool with splitting the lights. How much to would two run me, with shipping to 92870?

im sure ill enjoy it a little bit. lol iv been told that somehow iv managed not to completly conform to marine society, that id be a perfect recruiter hahaha. who knew. ill sell the 2 for 10 bucks and 4 for 40 bucks. shipping for two lights is 15 bucks.

im sure ill enjoy it a little bit. lol iv been told that somehow iv managed not to completly conform to marine society, that id be a perfect recruiter hahaha. who knew. ill sell the 2 for 10 bucks and 4 for 40 bucks. shipping for two lights is 15 bucks.

Where do I send it to?

Best of luck on recruiting. Don't think I'd be able to deal with all the nearly brain dead high school kids.

if you got paypal that would best,

i got two guys comming this weekend before i go get the armada. one is comming back for a second look.

will do buddy.

If the rear gears are not sold, I will take them. Would you do $100 shipped to 40213?

Posted via Mobile Device

i do appologize for the late reply today, my aunt had her funeral this weekend out of state. were down to three more lookers, one guy is back for his second veiwing. by the end of the day today well know for sure! its so suspensefull!
Posted via Mobile Device

And i am now explorerless, sold for 4000 half an hour ago! And it was a hot little brunette to boot! lol i do appriciate everyones intrest in the parts, defenetly made me feel like i hadnt wasted the money building that beast.

Back