New member | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

lr214

Reaction score
City, State
Cedar Park TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLS
Hello everybody, name is Roland from Texas. Just thought I'd say hi. Looking to work on 2002 Ford Explorer XLS. Will need lots of help and advice. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Howdy fellow Texas.

and fellow '02 explorer

No doubt. I see you live in Cedar Park. Me and the wife are thinking about moving to the Austin area. She is from the Hutto area and wants to return home.

Yes sir, nice place to raise and have a family

Welcome to a great forum! I'll be visting your area Monday or Tuesday to do some work at the Thompson Apts. There are several members from Austin and the Austin area (Round Rock, Bastrop)

Welcome.....I am also New to this ......Myrtle Beach area.....2003 Merc Mountaineer, 99 Ford Explorer....( dora the explorer, and diego the mountaineer)......Kids love it...

Welcome to the forum.

Make sure to post a picture of your mounty in the 3rd gen pics

Can anyone help me out please......i need some help with figuring out this site......thanks

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll learn lots about your 02' like I have.

I need some heeelp my speedo started bouncing about 4 weeks ago .Replaced gear was ok then got worse changed sensor .Now speedo drops to 0 tap gas goes back up let off goes to 0 dont know if this helps last week lost my factory alarm n key pad tapped brakes lost all power let off came back then just lost it please help.

Try posting your own thread. You probably won't find many answers on someone elses new member thread. Not being rude, but more people will see it if you post in the correct place.

welcome

Try posting your own thread. You probably won't find many answers on someone elses new member thread. Not being rude, but more people will see it if you post in the correct place.

well can you tell me how to post a new thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to the main forum page, choose the appropriate section, then click the new thread icon on the upper left hand corner of the page. Do a search first to see if there is a similar thread with an answer to your question.

Back