X24

RAMajama
Reaction score
City, State
Pleasant Valley, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 RAM 2500 TURBO DIESEL
What flowmaster muffler do you use?

just want to get some feedback before I buy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the 2 chamber Flowmasters and they sound great. The Delta Flow is too quiet for me. It may sound better on a V6, but on a V8, you need to hear that deep V8 rumble.

I've got the non-Delta 50 series on my 98 Sport. Even the non-Delta is still a little too quiet for my taste. The in-cabin resonance is annoying on long highway trips, which I take almost every weekend, but it's worth it the rest of the time. If I had it to do again, I woulda gone 40 series non-Delta. The 50 just sounds too muzzled for my taste.

i would say neither.... get the 40 series non delta if you want a muscle carish sound(which is a nice sound to have), but if you want it to sound only ALITTLE louder than stock then go with the 50 series
just my 2 cents

I agree, with that V8, definitely go 40 NON Delta. It'll sound bad as hell.

Damn this thread is 3yrs old i wonder what he got ha.

ions said:
Damn this thread is 3yrs old i wonder what he got ha.

THANK YOU. You're the first person to smell the "sarcasm" I put in the ealier post.

Oh, damn, I didn't even see the date. I figured it was for his Dakota and since it only had like 4 replies I thought it was still pretty fresh. My bad.

also it says which one will give more power... powerwise probably about the same... all the delta really does is redirect soundwave flow to make it quieter

Hi There

I have dual chamber 2 flowmasters on my 01 Explorer Sport V-6

I love the sound it sounds loud and deep and very aggressive.

But I am going to do more mods on the way to my 01 Sport.

Why are people still responding to this?!?!

Back