Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

Please post some pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights installed.

Thanks ...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

JDraper, I'll bet you really feel like you have some fog lights now. And they fit and look as good or better than factory.
I dont know if your factory fogs are like mine on the MKX but mine were about worthless.

They were fake projector lights.
I replaced them with Hella DE Projectors. Lot better...Have a yellow HID set to put in this spring.

Attachments

• MKX Fog Lights 002.jpg
    MKX Fog Lights 002.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,415

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Several of my rig:
P2160057.jpg

P2160084.jpg

P2160087.jpg

Holy crap, Matt is still around?

Holy crap, Matt is still around?

I randomly clicked on this thread as I don't normally even come on this site, I literally said the same thing!

LOL I'm still around... been lurking for years but been too busy with some other things in my life, but I'm making a comeback! I am even back as a moderator! :)

I've been to busy to even be a lurker. My post count hasn't even broke 200 in 12 years! I too dream of making a comeback but haven't been too impressed with the wheeling where I currently reside.

Matt, I must say.. I've been in love with your old truck for years. Ash, the F150.. beautifully done.

Thanks! I miss it big time, but sold it to get into a house, which I'll admit, I love more than the truck (sometimes... LOL). I hear from other people who have seen it around town, and have been told its not nearly in as good of shape as it was when I had it. Luckily for me, I haven't seen it since I sold it.

KC Slimlight 100w Driving Lights

Here is a few pics of the new lights I just installed. These are sweet lights and if your short on space I would recommend these.... Hope I didn't go to crazy on the amount of pics

DSC_0064.JPG

165/75/16....Hunter pushbar

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

Relay mount

DSC_0079.JPG

Power

DSC_0080.JPG

Switch wires going throught the firewall via parking brake

DSC_0086.JPG

The switch location

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

Wiring harness I ran behind the battery

Nice work, Sleb. Looks like a clean installation all around.

38373870030_large.jpg

Before my HID Install
38373874025_large.jpg

Just Heads
38373874030_large.jpg

38373874032_large.jpg

With HID Heads and Fogs

Just a joke: Does my F150 count too?
2011-03-07144305.jpg

Ok i finally got all the lights on my Ex wired up and here she is! I'll post more pictures in the Sport area of the forum cause this is for lights.

dsc00704.jpg

dsc00695hx.jpg

dsc00683or.jpg

dsc00731h.jpg

Switches for the roof rack
dsc00732qt.jpg

Switches for the front light bar
dsc00733m.jpg

Relay & neon block mount

Ok i finally got all the lights on my Ex wired up and here she is! I'll post more pictures in the Sport area of the forum cause this is for lights.

Man, that thing is sweet!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hella 500 lights... also have the same covers as Karpiel73 but don't have pics of those yet... or night pics, hopefully I'll remember to take those soon.

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2075.jpg

Ooooh i can play, i can play!

auxlights.jpg

4 blazers on top & hella 500ff up front
newparts8.jpg

Back