FS: 3rd gen Mounty cluster, 10,000k HID's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FS: 3rd gen Mounty cluster, 10,000k HID's

So after getting my V the 3rd gen has stepped down from my daily driver, and i found some parts i had laying around that someone might want. I have a OEM 02 Mounty gauge cluster with about 80k on it, bought it thinking mine was fried, turned out to be a fuse. looking for $75 shipped. Then i also have a set of 10,000k HID's from my 3rd gen as well, practically brand new, i believe the bulb size is 9007 or something like that. looking to get $30+ shipping for these. if interested let me know thanks! EDIT: Also have an extra ECU from a 2002 4.6, ill do $75 shipped on that as well
IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The cluster does not have the message center, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

correct

great cluster hard to find goodluck with sale!

I may be interested in the cluster. I just have to see if I can raise the cash!

Thanks.

Yeah no problem, available to ship as soon as today. Never even installed in my truck, haha only took out of the box to take pics . Just let me know.

still have the hids? how hard is it to install?

Yup still got them, its simple. Took me 5mins, its all plug and play

Yeah no problem, available to ship as soon as today. Never even installed in my truck, haha only took out of the box to take pics . Just let me know.

I will send a PM when I get home tonight!
Posted via Mobile Device

PM sent.

cluster pending sale, still got HID's and ECU!

Cluster sold!!!!

Got the cluster, thanks. :thumbsup: Can't wait for the good weather to get here so I can install it. Snowing tonight. :(

HID's sold

Back