John Rock Memorial Meet and Run | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

John Rock Memorial Meet and Run

Definitely count me in (as long as I'm home). Like Kris said, he'll take John's Trac for me if I'm not home. We'll be working on it this coming weekend, and should hopefully have it up and running, anyone else coming along??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am trying to convince Russell, but he seems determined to go to the SMORR run since it is closer to him. :p:

I'll be there, but I have to drive out pretty early Sunday morning to catch a flight in Houston. My plan is to drive out Friday night. Hopefully I can find a friend's place to stay at. ;)

I am trying to convince Russell, but he seems determined to go to the SMORR run since it is closer to him. :p:

Damn Okie!!! But SMORR is a memorial run for John, so he's still making it for one!!!!

I'll be there, but I have to drive out pretty early Sunday morning to catch a flight in Houston. My plan is to drive out Friday night. Hopefully I can find a friend's place to stay at. ;)

:thumbsup::D

As I have stated before, way to far for me to run. You guys have a good one and hoist a couple for me.

Come on guys, I know there are more Texas peeps in for this!!! Randall if I'm in town, you are more than welcome to stay with us!

X2 Chris!!!! This is a convoy, so c'mon down, no mods, or even a Ford needed to make this!! This is for an EF friend!!! Meeting, BS'ing, and telling stories of John!!! Marble Falls is close for a lot of areas.

As I have stated before, way to far for me to run. You guys have a good one and hoist a couple for me.

Wilco BigRondo!! :salute:

Your Welcome to crash at my place either nights as well.

Note:

Gilmer was put in as a possibility only.

We can just have a meet and do a memorial convoy. There are peeps with 2wd or do not have their off road rig ready

The more we have the better it will be.

It does not matter if you can make it with a X, Ranger, Sport Trac, skateboard, or roller skates, the only criteria is to be there for John Rock and that is all that matters.

Count us in. However, we will be in a Mustang as the Nasty Hoe is still not finished.

If ya'll want, I can see about tracking down the local Heep guys and see if we can head to Comanche Ridge and do something there if ya'll want to do something closer than Gilmer. Not sure if the owner sold the property or not. And I'm sure ya'll miss Zuki Dave. :p: Warning though...everyone who has wheeled there has broken junk (Randall, Froader, Doug, SVO, and Johnstone). :rolleyes: Actually, maybe Michael is the only one who hasn't. :D

FYI-Comanche Ridge is privately owned about 12 miles East of Bastrop on Hwy 71.

Edit-nevermind on Comanche Ridge. See the location has been determined. ;)

If I can get either get my grill fixed or replaced we'll do a lot of bs'ing and hanging at my place and do some food, as I live in Marble Falls....

:thumbsup: PM sent

Thanks, I would expect nothing less brother. Carry on. :salute:

You are 100% correct brother!!! :salute:

Count us in. However, we will be in a Mustang as the Nasty Hoe is still not finished.

If ya'll want, I can see about tracking down the local Heep guys and see if we can head to Comanche Ridge and do something there if ya'll want to do something closer than Gilmer. Not sure if the owner sold the property or not. And I'm sure ya'll miss Zuki Dave. :p: Warning though...everyone who has wheeled there has broken junk (Randall, Froader, Doug, SVO, and Johnstone). :rolleyes: Actually, maybe Michael is the only one who hasn't. :D

FYI-Comanche Ridge is privately owned about 12 miles East of Bastrop on Hwy 71.

Edit-nevermind on Comanche Ridge. See the location has been determined. ;)

Great!!! :thumbsup: You and Jeff in a Stang will be awesome!! Is it Reaper?

Gonna be working the ex tomorrow. The auto trans is going back in. Red still needs a battery, insurance, inspection and registration to even get back on the road...that's hoping beyond hope I have got the tranny fixed this time.

Gonna be working the ex tomorrow. The auto trans is going back in. Red still needs a battery, insurance, inspection and registration to even get back on the road...that's hoping beyond hope I have got the tranny fixed this time.

You can do it Dan!!!!

PLEASE CHECK 1ST POST, INFORMATION FOR THE MEETING POINT POSTED AND ANOTHER ROUTE POSTED.

CONVOY ROUTE DECIDED!!!!!! Please check 1st post.

We still to decide on a meeting time, (I was thinking late morning or early afternoon, like between 11 and 1, but rally don't want to start the convoy later than 1) also do we want to grill, grill at the lake, or stop in Burnet at Storm's or somewhere else to eat.

We would like to have as many as possible at the run, lets po some folks in Marble Falls (sorry Chris) and Llano and Burnet with the amount of folks there for John's memorial run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else wants to be there with the cool folks that are already coming?!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lol. Haven't been to Marble Falls since I was a kid. Should be a fun trip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back