Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rebates & Incetives are Proteced regardless of your dealer / NEW in 2011!

I ordered it 3-26-11. I can google and find like you said but I can't find anything from Ford. Did you? Maybe I'll go back to the grindstone and try again.

I ordered from Turner's. I almost ordered from Chalmers though-really close as a matter of fact. The deals were the same at the end and Turner's is closer to me. My sale guy at Chalmer's gave me the same responses though. What kind of "proof" did you show if you don't mind me asking? I showed the one guy how Edmund's had it listed, but he went with "thats not affiliated with Ford" and Ford doesn't show it being a rebate. I hate to let it go because it is $1500.00!!! But, I am not sure how to get something to the dealer they will buy. That's a lot of money.

Robb

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the My Ford magazine at home that shows it. I'll try to take a picture tonight and post it.

Thank you!!! It is a quest now to see something under a Ford letterhead showing it. It's like finding the Yeti or Big Foot

I ordered it 3-26-11. I can google and find like you said but I can't find anything from Ford. Did you? Maybe I'll go back to the grindstone and try again.

I ordered from Turner's. I almost ordered from Chalmers though-really close as a matter of fact. The deals were the same at the end and Turner's is closer to me. My sale guy at Chalmer's gave me the same responses though. What kind of "proof" did you show if you don't mind me asking? I showed the one guy how Edmund's had it listed, but he went with "thats not affiliated with Ford" and Ford doesn't show it being a rebate. I hate to let it go because it is $1500.00!!! But, I am not sure how to get something to the dealer they will buy. That's a lot of money.

Robb

The $1,500 loyalty promotion rebate is program # 32358 in the Vincent system. They should be able to find it in the system with that program #. There is a drop down tab as well that changes from public to private offers. They have to change it to private for the xplan rebates.. maybe they have to change it to private for the loyalty program.

Ask them to check both areas.

Ok. Called the dealer after giving him that Vincent code thing. He stated that it must be a "private" offer and that if I just show him the certificate I recieved then, of course, he would honor it. But, is there a certificate? He said he cannot research that old incentive number because it is now expired, but he said it must have been mailed to certain Ford customers.

Does this sound correct? Did Ford send you a notice, certificate, something that signifies you are eligible for this discount?

Anyone know. The dealers here really don't know and they do not want to know anything in regards to this. The only reason I question the certificate is the claim by them is they have NEVER seen a $1500 given for the new explorer. As far as my experience, all dealers in ABQ say the same thing.

Robb

Robb, go on the explorer facebook page and said craig a PM. He is the marketing manager for the explorer. You could also request your dealer contact their zone manager.

Tell them if they are not willing to help you (the dealer), you will walk.

Robb,

Was your X ordered prior to 4/4? If so then it's worth researching. If not the owner loyalty is over.

I don't know if it is just for certain areas but I don't think so. Google ford explorer owner loyalty and you will find some links to ford dealers that were advertising it. It's a start but I know it's not the specific answer you were looking for, which I don't have.

hmm...

We just picked up our Ex last Thursday 3/31/11, dealer said he couldn't use our $750 catalog coupon because it expired. We were originally told it would lock in at time of order (01/21/11). So what can I do now? Go back to the dealer and ask for a $750.00 rebate in cash?

Pissed! I'm pissed! I'm sooo pissed! Especially since I brought them $80k in sales during the fall recession.

We just picked up our Ex last Thursday 3/31/11, dealer said he couldn't use our $750 catalog coupon because it expired. We were originally told it would lock in at time of order (01/21/11). So what can I do now? Go back to the dealer and ask for a $750.00 rebate in cash?

Pissed! I'm pissed! I'm sooo pissed! Especially since I brought them $80k in sales during the fall recession.

Yes, go back and inform them of the program that is place that protects incentives, including the private offers. They lose nothing because they just get authorization from Ford.

My sale guy at Chalmer's gave me the same responses though. What kind of "proof" did you show if you don't mind me asking?

Robb

Sorry Rob this will be my first Ford so I didn't qualify for the loyalty program. Couldn't ever seem to get the $750 brochure coupon either, I've had 4 diffeent brochures come in the mail and email, all with lame APR's but no 750. So all I'm getting is the 1000 plus 500 for military.

Robb..you won't be able to PM Craig on the FB page.
But, you can ask on the Explorer page how & where folks got theirs.

The dealers aren't losing money by giving these incentives to customers, Ford backs them up.

And here are some photos of the add in the Myford magazine I took for you ...

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The owner loyalty should be transferable within the household just like the brochure money is. My sales person read that on his computer screen when he pulled up the program. I did not see that mentioned in the text on the picture

The owner loyalty should be transferable within the household just like the brochure money is. My sales person read that on his computer screen when he pulled up the program. I did not see that mentioned in the text on the picture

First line of the second photo above right?

Edit: I see, it says the $750 and doesn't specifically say the $1500

Well I was at the dealership for 5+ hours - he couldn't understand the rebate protection program even though i told them I had been told it was protected by fords customer service.

I was set to receive $2750 in incentives I only received $1750 and I had to fight for $750... I'm pretty heated and on the line waiting for fords customer service right now. The whole process was a disaster from the get go, ever since i ordered on 2/17...

Im just furious right now...

At one point the sales Manager said this is ridiculous your creating a circus. My response was im entitled to the rebates and it's over a 1000 dollars, sorry if i don't just roll over and it's such an inconvenience for you.

Cannot believe the manner with which i was treated.

And to top ot all off they "forgot" to install the mud flaps that i paid 185 for....

Well I was at the dealership for 5+ hours - he couldn't understand the rebate protection program even though i told them I had been told it was protected by fords customer service.

I was set to receive $2750 in incentives I only received $1750 and I had to fight for $750... I'm pretty heated and on the line waiting for fords customer service right now. The whole process was a disaster from the get go, ever since i ordered on 2/17...

Im just furious right now...

At one point the sales Manager said this is ridiculous your creating a circus. My response was im entitled to the rebates and it's over a 1000 dollars, sorry if i don't just roll over and it's such an inconvenience for you.

Cannot believe the manner with which i was treated.

And to top ot all off they "forgot" to install the mud flaps that i paid 185 for....

Did you print off the pdf that was posted and bring it into the dealer with you? It explains everything to them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@CG13

What incentives did you get to equal $1750?

What incentive are you missing that is worth $1000?

EDIT - Never mind, saw this another thread

here are the 3 incentives my dealer gave me:

#11920 -$500
#33458 - $500
#33502 - $750

didnt get the $1000 ford offer that i should have expiring 4/4

Not sure what those program codes stand for, however, you might only be out $500 if the dealer gave you the current $500 that's in place now. You cant get the $1000 from before and the $500 that's in place now. I don't know if that's the case until I try to decipher those program codes.

Back