2011 incentive protection program | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 incentive protection program

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, that's the exact document my sales person pulled up. Nice job!

By the way "F" stands for Ford and "L" stands for Lincoln.

Yes, that's the exact document my sales person pulled up. Nice job!

Thank You!!

I was told it didn't exist. Therefore, I was on a mission to find it.. Lol

I think this document is different than the one my sales person and I looked at. There is no mention of the Owner Loyalty program and I know we saw that on the document we pulled up because I pointed it out and my sales person agreed.

It does say "Eligible Programs have been updated, please review Protected Program Summary Grid below"

So maybe this document gets updated after new incentives are introduced? I was looking for a date or revision number but don't see one?

Here's a PDF of Fords 2011 incentive protection program. Sorry I can't see all of it on my iPhone. Hope it helps

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...s-after-today-13208ippenrollmentguidesv13.pdf

that's why you need an Android phone! :D

Viewing pdf documents and streaming flash videos without the help of Steve Jobs!!!

I walked in a dealer last month with all sort of pdf documents, like Ford ESP comparison, 11 Explorer packaging guide, saved in my Droid X in case I have to show them.

Anyway, thank you so much. I ordered last month and have not received my XLT yet, so I might need it when picking up in case of any price disagreement!

that's why you need an Android phone! :D

Viewing pdf documents and streaming flash videos without the help of Steve Jobs!!!

I walked in a dealer last month with all sort of pdf documents, like Ford ESP comparison, 11 Explorer packaging guide, saved in my Droid X in case I have to show them.

Anyway, thank you so much. I ordered last month and have not received my XLT yet, so I might need it when picking up in case of any price disagreement!

actually I could see the pdf on my iphone fine. The flash is bad. but I do know alot of flash programs have security holes. I do some stock trading on my iphone so I keep the apps to minimum as well.

My favorite part of Iphone is the $20 a year to upgrade to the new model. It's held it's value real well so far. My first Iphone was the 3g sold it for $280 when the 3gs came out. I sold the 3gs for $280 when the Iphone 4 came out. Now waiting to see what I can get when the iphone 5 comes out. Technology is amazing.

I'm not an apple fan so who knows, an android may be in my future, just depends on what they resell for.

Can anyone find a copy of this showing the Owner Loyalty being protected? Or is this just classified as Customer Cash?

what was teh code # for the 1000 ford incentive that expired 4/4 - dealer has no idea - didnt know these were protected - and im on the phone with CSR - and THEY dont know about the incentive protection... this is getting out of hand.

what was the code # for the 1000 ford incentive that expired 4/4 - dealer has no idea - didnt know these were protected - and im on the phone with CSR - and THEY dont know about the incentive protection... this is getting out of hand.

This dealer is giving you a hard time on purpose or my sales person is just a one of a kind!

All my sales person had to do was change the date on the program they use to look up incentives and all past incentives are listed.

The dealer should be able to do that no problem, they are still able to be "referenced" in the system by changing the date range on the incentives page/program they use.

what was the code # for the 1000 ford incentive that expired 4/4 - dealer has no idea - didnt know these were protected - and im on the phone with CSR - and THEY dont know about the incentive protection... this is getting out of hand.

cg13,

As you may have seen already or read in a different thread, I have just sent you an email regarding this post.

~Seni

- Has anyone had any luck with their dealer on this incentive protection plan ?

- And with the price increase since the beginning of the month, about $350-400. Has the price at the time of order been protection too or is it one or the other (incentive pre 4/5 or price at the time of order...ie before price increase) ?

This PDF worked it's magic when Ford Corp gave my dealers a hard time!

My dealer insisted all rebates & incentives would be locked in..despite by the time I took delivery(4/20) all would be expired. When I went in on Wed my dealer said FORD was not honoring the agreement of "locked in". I would have lost $1750 & I needed that to keep
my payment where I wanted without going into my own pocket.
I pulled out my print out of this PDF and within 10 mins all was worked out.
I had ordered back in Jan.

My dealer insisted all rebates & incentives would be locked in..despite by the time I took delivery(4/20) all would be expired. When I went in on Wed my dealer said FORD was not honoring the agreement of "locked in". I would have lost $1750 & I needed that to keep
my payment where I wanted without going into my own pocket.
I pulled out my print out of this PDF and within 10 mins all was worked out.
I had ordered back in Jan.

Lol, very nice. What did we do before the internet??? Oh, I know, get screwed haha.

How are you liking the Ex?? Doesnt all the bad memories/frustration disappear once you get it??

Enjoy every moment of it.

Lol, very nice. What did we do before the internet??? Oh, I know, get screwed haha.

How are you liking the Ex?? Doesnt all the bad memories/frustration disappear once you get it??

Enjoy every moment of it.

I'm very happy with my Ex...no problems with SYNC or MFT.
All seems to be well with A pillars & alignments.
I LOVE the kona blue.
I do now need a new phone..my Samsung Rogue is not compatible with Sync.
Looking at DroidX or iPhone.

This PDF worked it's magic when Ford Corp gave my dealers a hard time!

I had a similar experience... dealer politely told me they could only do the $500 incentive. I politely informed them of the new policy and handed them the pdf printout and they politely gave me the $1000 off :D

- Has anyone had any luck with their dealer on this incentive protection plan ?

- And with the price increase since the beginning of the month, about $350-400. Has the price at the time of order been protection too or is it one or the other (incentive pre 4/5 or price at the time of order...ie before price increase) ?

Has this question been answered anywhere? I have looked but cannot find out. I just received my window sticker and of course the price went up as was discussed before. But I am curious as to the price protection and incentive protection.

Has this question been answered anywhere? I have looked but cannot find out. I just received my window sticker and of course the price went up as was discussed before. But I am curious as to the price protection and incentive protection.
I ordered in Jan. By the time I took delivery(4/20) the incentives had gone down & the price was increased. Both my incentives & price were protected.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you get your sticker this morning? Whats your build date? And what date did you order?

I believe the protection includes price protection of the vehicle too.

As a matter of fact, I already viewed and saved some window stickers off line of similar vehicles to show what the Base Price and 402A package price was.

This way the dealer did not have to try to find it and it shows that I did my homework and know what I'm talking about.

Back