Ambient lighting | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ambient lighting

If you click on the Home button, and then select the bottom image, you get a list of what appear to be favorites. Ambient Lighting is one of these. Is that what you mean?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm at work right now but when I get home I will recheck that screen. I am almost positive that when I first checked it, Ambient Lighting wasn't listed. I have version 2.4 on MY Ford Touch. I could be wrong, it won't be the first time.

OK. I just checked and on my Favorites Menu there is no favorite for "Ambient Lighting" and furthermore, If I select to Edit mode to add a favorite, there is no selection for Ambient Lighting. By the way I have a limited which was built the week of Feb 14. My Ford touch vs. is 2.4.

Any ideas why that's missing from my screen?

I have 2.7 on my X and it has Ambient Lighting as a Favorite.

I got the manual on line from the ford website. It even shows a picture of the menu screen with the favorites and Ambient Lighting is one of the favorites.
I’m looking into this but I’m running into difficulties with the details you’re referring to. Would you mind sharing which manual and on what page you saw that on? Thanks!

Cory

My X limited has abient lighting as a favorite. I have MFT version 2.7

In the My Ford Touch Supplement, 2nd printing on page 5 it shows a picture of the favorites screen and it has Ambient Lighting as one of the favorites.

I have v2.8 in my Limited and I have Ambient Lighting on that shortcut page. For me it's in the first column.

I enjoy the bright blue as well.

My kids change it daily......I like the red personally.

Black with black interior.

Red is the ambient color so that my night vision is not ruined - just in case I have to get "tactical". :)

R

Kona Blue with black leather. Just got it yesterday and is set on blue for now until I can get things figured out.

Jack

Blue is nice but love purple.

It is so sweet and N-I-C-E!

I love being able to see the doors, floor, etc.

Great job Ford!

Oakwhite

Black on Black. Blue light.

Personally I like the red better, however, the wife likes blue. SO it's blue.

Laugh if you want, but I'm happy, because she's happy.

Ambient Lights

wish i could have it on my upcoming XLT like the Limited!

anyway, the blue is the color, looks nice on pictures and in the car that i test drove.

Hi, I'm John! You can get a light kit from Ford assessories. It is $270.00 and has only 7 different colors vs the 12 or 13 that the limited 300 series package has. But feel 7 will surfice for my mood changes!

Hi, I'm John! You can get a light kit from Ford assessories. It is $270.00 and has only 7 different colors vs the 12 or 13 that the limited 300 series package has. But feel 7 will surfice for my mood changes!

My Limited only has 7 color choices.....

Yep, I only have 7.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back